Advertise on PinupLifestyle

All Discussions Tagged 'to' (19)

Discussions Replies Happening Now...

Performer

I'm new to the site and wanted to introduce myself

Hello Beautiful People!! I am a freelance entertainer and burlesque performer in Fabulous Las Vegas, NV. I stumbled across this site last…

Started by Caramel Quirk

2 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by photoassassin{★}

How do you clean your favorite vintage clothing?

Anyone that invests in vintage clothing knows how important it is to take care of it. I've heard of so many different techniques on how to…

Started by Melissa Misfortune

0 Apr 2, 2013

Getting started in Burlesque

Hello everyone! For the past year I have been absolutely infatuated with Burlesque and it is something I have always wanted to do. The cat…

Started by lilith551

0 Jan 24, 2013

Clear Raincoat

I'm putting together a shoot for late this week and looking for a clear vinyl or PVC raincoat for the shoot.  I have a clear umbrella and c…

Started by Steve DeMent

0 Sep 17, 2012

Journey to a banging bod - Sherry Baby

Roxy Tart started a discussion earlier about her journey to lose weight. I'm joining her in posting my own progress and being accountable.…

Started by Sherry Baby

1 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by Roxy Tart {PL Team / Comm. Mgr}

SHORT HAIR IDEAS HEEEEEEEELP!!!!

Hey everyone, I really really need some help with hair ideas!!   This is my hair length;   I know, its pretty rubbish, but my head was sha…

Started by Rockabillybaby

5 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Josie Von Black

SPACE NERDS: Enjoy this journey to the outer banks of the atmosphere and the view of earth!

Started by Edson Carlos

0 Nov 16, 2011

An open letter to Mr. Michael Enoches of ME Publishing/Printing

Dear Mr. Enoches,   It is true that I am co-creator of PinupLifestyle.com, so as of this moment I will hang that hat up and install my "pho…

Started by Edson Carlos

8 Sep 25, 2011
Reply by Rob Neill Imagery

High Waisted Garter Pattern?

Hi there-     I just wanted to pick your brains as to whether anyone has found a simple garter tutorial. I have seen a few- but they dont d…

Started by PaintedLadyPinUps

3 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by Victoria Dagger

How to make your own burlesque pasties

Just found it on the internet. I haven't made it but I wanted too share it with you, dolls!   (look at the attach file)    

Started by Saartje Van Den Haute

0 May 2, 2011

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service