Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Cynthia Marie's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Happening Now...

"Not exactly pin up, but parts modeling (hands, feet, pants, socks, etc) is a very go…"

Cynthia Marie replied Aug 16, 2012 to Where can a pin up girl get paid work?

29 Dec 29, 2013
Reply by thepinuppodcast

"I already wish I had waited! I had no idea this much chemistry was involved in chang…"

Cynthia Marie replied Feb 29, 2012 to Have you ever removed black hair color? Need some advice!

12 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by Lucy25

"This is what I'm going to end up doing, it seems. I used the color fix once, and I g…"

Cynthia Marie replied Feb 29, 2012 to Have you ever removed black hair color? Need some advice!

12 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by Lucy25

" I got the Color Zap. I just got done doing the first treatment with it. It did pret…"

Cynthia Marie replied Feb 28, 2012 to Have you ever removed black hair color? Need some advice!

12 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by Lucy25

"I love the idea of getting lash extensions! I wore false lashes every day for a bit,…"

Cynthia Marie replied Feb 23, 2012 to Eyelashes; Extensions or Falsies?

7 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by Buttercup Clothing

"I added a photo of the color I'd like to go to."

Cynthia Marie replied Feb 23, 2012 to Have you ever removed black hair color? Need some advice!

12 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by Lucy25

Model

"As an italian, I want to agree with the other posters and reiterate the wonders of l…"

Cynthia Marie replied Feb 23, 2012 to LASER HAIR REMOVAL

6 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by Connie

Model

"Agreed on the excellent topic! While it is always complimentary for someone to ask…"

Cynthia Marie replied Feb 23, 2012 to How do you handle being approached to do modeling by people you don't know?

27 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Cynthia Marie

"I have a very close friend who is a sex worker in the city I used to live in. She wa…"

Cynthia Marie replied Feb 23, 2012 to i'm an exotic dancer. What's wrong with it?

10 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by Phoenix Arousing (Valezka Vidra)

"I'm one of those freaks who hangs everything in a closet. I use hooks to hang stuff…"

Cynthia Marie replied Jan 27, 2012 to Epiphanous Reuse Idea

6 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by Cynthia Marie

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by