Advertise on PinupLifestyle

californiafied's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Happening Now...

"My husband is a perfect score.. however I failed at the dressing for breakfast ( I d…"

californiafied replied Mar 20, 2012 to Rate your spouse! A vintage marital rating scale.

27 Feb 14, 2013
Reply by Desirée {PL Team}

Hair/Makeup Artist

"Best : Rapidlash ( really does grow your eyelashes without the side effects of the o…"

californiafied replied Jan 24, 2012 to Best (and worst) Beauty Products of 2011

34 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by SugarDoll

"BYOB = Bring your own brain. ( or a beer if you need one ) Have a sense of humor, a…"

californiafied replied Sep 19, 2011 to MODELS: Help us build a model specific quick start guide for getting the most use out of PL!

9 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by JessieRox

"Regardless of her size, I think she was just groooovy!!!"

californiafied replied Sep 6, 2011 to Was Marilyn Monroe REALLY a size 12? (or 16)

52 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by MissApril

Model

"Dragon one is really good! My cakes turn out like the one that says, "sorry I ran ov…"

californiafied replied Sep 1, 2011 to Cool Cakes

63 Sep 21, 2012
Reply by Pedy

Model

"When your in SF, I suggest using the trolley as much as possible. You will find it i…"

californiafied replied Sep 1, 2011 to Things to do in LA and San Francisco in September

11 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by californiafied

"Hmm... I didn't know there was a health and fitness thread, I'd better look for it!…"

californiafied replied Sep 1, 2011 to Getting the Curves

35 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by Miss Penny Rose

Model

"Sure, one last tip: Bring some warm clothes. I know its summer, but somedays you wou…"

californiafied replied Sep 1, 2011 to Things to do in LA and San Francisco in September

11 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by californiafied

" Ok, I don't know a quick fix, or a wardrobe fix, but I will tell you how I got the…"

californiafied replied Aug 31, 2011 to Getting the Curves

35 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by Miss Penny Rose

"Awesome photos! Once, I was calico. On accident. I was drunk, at had an adult girls…"

californiafied replied Aug 30, 2011 to Crazy Alt Hair Colors

29 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by Roxy Tart {PL Team / Comm. Mgr}

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by