Advertise on PinupLifestyle

All Discussions Tagged 'painting' (11)

Discussions Replies Happening Now...

PIN-UP ANIMATION SPEED PAINTING Part 2

"The art of making you" part 2 Vintage Mambo style. =)    Pin up animation speed painting /Art of Santiago from RICEANDBEANZ on Vimeo.  

Started by SANTIAGO

3 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by Buttercup Clothing

PIN UP SPEED PAINTING ANIMATION ( The art of making you)

The "Art of Making You" video clip above is a capture of "trust in motion" and the instinctive impulses guiding my  thought processes whil…

Started by SANTIAGO

16 May 23, 2011
Reply by SANTIAGO

Call For Art (UK) May 1st

CALL FOR ARTISTS.(UK artists are preferred but no one will be excluded if we feel their work is appropriate.) Call for Artists for Pandora'…

Started by Mr Hues

0 Feb 2, 2011

Hey everybody! I updated my site again today...4 new paintings!!

Hello PL people! I just finished updating my website again today...I have managed to finish 4 new paintings and get them on my site...rat r…

Started by Dan

4 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Dan

Site update again!!!

Hey everyone on PL!! Big site update today on my site! Check itout at www.danburnsart.weebly.com

Started by Dan

0 Aug 16, 2010

These Aren't Photos!

Can you believe how amazing these PAINTINGS are??? Cheryl Kelley: Roberto Bernardi: Steve Mills: Alyssa Monks: Paul Roberts:

Started by Desirée {PL Team}

8 Jul 30, 2010
Reply by Plum Pea Dahl {★}

How do you get better?

Hi this is to all the artists here. How do you get better at painting in this style? Please give me some advice to improve. I know my work…

Started by Anita Fixx

25 Mar 14, 2010
Reply by Anita Fixx

Painted Luggage?

I'm getting ready to go on a trip, and have been looking at luggage. I haven't been able to find any luggage that I'm in love with. If I wi…

Started by Larisa

13 Mar 23, 2009
Reply by Wink Holliday

Artist

New Painting!

Thought I would share this one with all of you! This one took about 10+ hours and is painted with a mix of ink, watercolors and acrylics. T…

Started by Mummy's Little Monster

11 Jan 31, 2009
Reply by Miss Jeannie

If you're hitting the Richmond Tattoo Convention this weekend.

I will be there! I will be manning the Gypsy Queens booth and I will have my painted merchandise there if you want to check it all out! If…

Started by Ellie Retrophilia

1 Nov 20, 2008
Reply by Ellie Retrophilia

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by