Advertise on PinupLifestyle

All Discussions Tagged 'fitness' (8)

Discussions Replies Happening Now...

Hello Everyone!

I'm David M. Nienow.  Also called Glamour Dave by some, and BB by some models.  I have been doing photography of selected fitness models fo…

Started by GlamourDave

1 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Roxy Tart {PL Team / Comm. Mgr}

Artist

Rubber corset waist reduction test

Hi ladies, I have decided to use the month of October to test out the waist slimming claim of Squeem rubber waist cinchers...that wearing o…

Started by Lilly F Elliott

0 Oct 1, 2012

Pole dancing to keep curves

Hi PLer's...I've looked into pole dancing exercise classes in my local area.  Some of the ladies I know that have taken the classes look gr…

Started by MzChelle

1 Mar 11, 2012
Reply by Maggie Eliana

Hair/Makeup Artist

PinUpSlimDown Blog!

Hi Dolls,   Join me in the next couple of weeks on my post pregnancy slim down.  I have created a blog called PinUpSlimDown.Blogspot.com th…

Started by Dollhouse Kitty {★}

2 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Miss Chelsea Moaning

Hair/Makeup Artist

Anyone tried the Insanity workout???

Hey Dolls, My trainer suggested that I get the Insanity workout. Has anyone tried it yet? XOXO, DK

Started by Dollhouse Kitty {★}

8 Jul 30, 2010
Reply by Dollhouse Kitty {★}

LEGS!! (mostly thighs)

Ok I LOVE legs! So I just want to know how do you shape and tone your legs? What tips do any of you goddesses have in trimming and shaping…

Started by Wendy Bellevue

5 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Wendy Bellevue

As Seen On Shark Tank, Dr.OZ, and Local LA & San Diego News Stations - BOOGIE BOX FITNESS!

Hello!I'd like to tell you about the other project that keeps me busy as Im part of BOOGIE BOX FITNESS!   BBX is the HOTTEST new workout! W…

Started by Ruby Champagne

1 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Desirée {PL Team}

My Fitness Blog

Hello everyone. I started this discussion for two reasons: 1. so you know I have a fitness blog since i am taking the time to write it :) 2…

Started by Marissa Lily

14 Nov 3, 2008
Reply by Marissa Lily

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by