Advertise on PinupLifestyle

All Discussions Tagged 'clothing' (63)

Discussions Replies Happening Now...

Vendor

MayMac Design Studio Launch!

Hey everyone! My name is Katey Cusack and I am launching my line of pin up style clothing, costumes, corsets and lingerie at the Viva fashi…

Started by Katey Cusack

1 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Roxy Tart {PL Team / Comm. Mgr}

Clothes for shorter ladies?

I'm having issues finding clothing that doesn't need a significant amount of hemming, as I'm only four feet, seven inches. I usually end up…

Started by Veronica Valor

1 Oct 2, 2013

Is anyone else having issues with finding the right kind of plus size clothing?

I'm considered plus size. Usually about 1x sometimes 2x though when I look at the plus size stores online for pin up or rockabilly clothing…

Started by Mira

10 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by Meredith Grace

How do you clean your favorite vintage clothing?

Anyone that invests in vintage clothing knows how important it is to take care of it. I've heard of so many different techniques on how to…

Started by Melissa Misfortune

0 Apr 2, 2013

Model

Exclusive Sale at Dainty Rascal Vintage and Pin Up Couture

Hello Pin Up Pals!!!   I own Dainty Rascal, where I design custom couture fits on pin-up and vintage style playsuits dreses and formals, as…

Started by DaintyRascal

0 Dec 14, 2012

Egypt in the 1920's... lovely

Figured this would be a good spot to post... Madams, please move to Off-topic is you see fit. :)   Found a blog through galadarling.com tha…

Started by Cupcake Terror

1 Dec 2, 2012
Reply by Krystal

Banana Republic's 2012 Mad Men Collection Breaks Records

Apparently the collection was a genius idea for Banana Republic! Because of it, BR reported the its best first-quarter sales EVER. They did…

Started by Desirée {PL Team}

2 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Cotton Candy Gonsalves

REVIEW: The Atomic Boutique

So most of you ladies are probably aware of the website, however for all you Southern Californians be sure to drop into the store/warehouse…

Started by Desirée {PL Team}

1 Jan 14, 2012
Reply by Jazzie.Mae

My Items for Sale on EBAY!

Kitty Killjoy My wardrobe is up for sale on Ebay due to weight loss! There will be a new batch going up every night for the next few days.…

Started by Kitty Killjoy

5 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by Kitty Killjoy

Photographers specializing in plus size pin ups that are in the southern CA area

I'm not sure if I am posting this in the right place, I'm still new around here and figuring things out :) so let me know if there might be…

Started by MizzBootyfull

1 Sep 23, 2011

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by