Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Apparently the collection was a genius idea for Banana Republic! Because of it, BR reported the its best first-quarter sales EVER. They did it right too, working directly with Janie Bryant, Mad Men's own costume designer. Did anyone pick up any of these pieces, or see them? I'm guessing it was a quick sell-out. I know they did a Mad Men collection last year too, why do you think this one was more popular? Plus, last year's 65 piece collection got trimmed down to only 40 for 2012! Crazy.

Views: 104

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I saw last years but wasn't impressed, everything was just a little too modern for me, so I didn't go look at this years collection. I wish I had. Last year really reminded me of Peggy (at least the stuff I could find in the store), but this looks much more Betty and Jane inspired. I wonder if they do another one next year if they will have pieces that are more Megan and later 60's. 

I agree with Roxy last year was too plain/not authentic enough for me. This year I loved the pieces but I wish they weren't so far out of my budget. @_@

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service