Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Timebomb Tessy's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Happening Now...

"Well Ladies...It has been some time since I have been on this site. I have recently…"

Timebomb Tessy replied Feb 9, 2010 to The Perfect Body...What do you do to keep fit?

108 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by DeepSeaKitten

"I swear by that Carmen Electra video (Fit to Strip). It has been a world of differen…"

Timebomb Tessy replied Dec 16, 2009 to The Perfect Body...What do you do to keep fit?

108 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by DeepSeaKitten

"This is very similar to what I do and how I feel. I have noticed a considerable incr…"

Timebomb Tessy replied Dec 14, 2009 to The Perfect Body...What do you do to keep fit?

108 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by DeepSeaKitten

"I have been wondering about those and just haven't gotten around to buying them yet.…"

Timebomb Tessy replied Dec 14, 2009 to The Perfect Body...What do you do to keep fit?

108 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by DeepSeaKitten

"I agree with the water completely! I have replaced soda-pop and most other drinks wi…"

Timebomb Tessy replied Dec 8, 2009 to The Perfect Body...What do you do to keep fit?

108 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by DeepSeaKitten

"Somethings I do that help with toning the butt and abs....When you don't have a lot…"

Timebomb Tessy replied Nov 30, 2009 to The Perfect Body...What do you do to keep fit?

108 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by DeepSeaKitten

"I was informed that I will have to get a passport to enter Canada now. Wow, I used t…"

Timebomb Tessy replied Nov 30, 2009 to MODELS: Ottawa (Ontario, Canada) PinUps models wanted for portfolio

16 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Sweet Diva Photography

"When are you planning to be in the PA area? Maybe we could set something up? "

Timebomb Tessy replied Nov 30, 2009 to PHOTOGS: North East/US Model looking to work with you.

4 Nov 30, 2009
Reply by Timebomb Tessy

"Good for you sweety! I try to get in at least 30 min of cardio almost daily - but 60…"

Timebomb Tessy replied Nov 23, 2009 to The Perfect Body...What do you do to keep fit?

108 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by DeepSeaKitten

"I am very impressed by the magazine venture - great idea Michael! You are obviously…"

Timebomb Tessy replied Nov 23, 2009 to PHOTOGS: North East/US Model looking to work with you.

4 Nov 30, 2009
Reply by Timebomb Tessy

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service