Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Harlean Carpenter {★}'s Discussions (177)

Discussions Replied To (129) Replies Happening Now...

"I had my first photo removed from a contest on FB today, I guess I get to be in the…"

Harlean Carpenter {★} replied Oct 8, 2011 to Anyone else gotten the boot from Facebook due to a photo???

46 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by The Trousseau

"YAY indeed!  Congratulations Betty, and thank you everyone! "

Harlean Carpenter {★} replied Oct 3, 2011 to Music Mayhem Photo Contest: VIEW WINNERS!

16 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by Roxy Tart {PL Team / Comm. Mgr}

"Aww, thank you! ;D   Forgot to mention the Ghostify and Scary Movie Poster effects,…"

Harlean Carpenter {★} replied Sep 26, 2011 to Halloween Picnik

6 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by Miss Nikki Sin{★}

"Time to get the harp out of storage..."

Harlean Carpenter {★} replied Sep 1, 2011 to Music Mayhem Photo Contest: VIEW WINNERS!

16 Oct 4, 2011

"I have to wonder if, by their disallowing of lingerie, they aren't looking for more…"

Harlean Carpenter {★} replied Aug 9, 2011 to Can you do "boudoir" without lingerie? Advice/suggestions please

14 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by Miss Nikki Sin{★}

"What Roxy said.  Being in pain is one thing, you can work around and hide that if yo…"

Harlean Carpenter {★} replied Aug 9, 2011 to What do you do when you're too sick to model?

4 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by Hellz Kittehn

"Understandable that you would wonder, since they weren't consistent with the facts e…"

Harlean Carpenter {★} replied Jul 19, 2011 to Who's Uncle was Fester

5 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by Mr Jason

Model

"These just became mine   and I think these may have to soon as well, I'm trying to…"

Harlean Carpenter {★} replied Jul 8, 2011 to Show us the shoes!! Take 2.

84 Jul 11, 2011

"Reminder bump, this auction ends at just after 6:30 PST tonight, don't miss your opp…"

Harlean Carpenter {★} replied Jun 12, 2011 to Vintage Swimsuit Fundraiser Auction for the Pinup Angels

1 Jun 12, 2011
Reply by Harlean Carpenter {★}

Model

"I use DHC Eyelash Tonic once or twice a week and have really good luck with it.  It'…"

Harlean Carpenter {★} replied Jun 8, 2011 to Eyelash conditioners?

8 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Naughty Nymphadora

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service