Advertise on PinupLifestyle

richardwangphotography's Discussions (122)

Discussions Replied To (111) Replies Happening Now...

"Exploremodeling.com is a great resource. Unlike most so-called "modeling" site, this…"

richardwangphotography replied Jul 22, 2011 to Building a professional portfolio (modeling)

5 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Roxy Tart {PL Team / Comm. Mgr}

"I used to spend hours in the darkroom.   Post processing is really a matter of aesth…"

richardwangphotography replied Jul 22, 2011 to To edit or not to edit...

32 Sep 16, 2011
Reply by BellaV

"Why don't you post a picture.   Better yet go on the Vintage Fashion Guild website a…"

richardwangphotography replied Jul 22, 2011 to How much do you think this would go for?

8 Jul 24, 2011
Reply by Bunny Moreno

"Lightroom is a photo management program.  Photoshop is a photo editing program.   Yo…"

richardwangphotography replied Jul 22, 2011 to Adobe Lightroom

7 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by scoundrelnyc {★}

"Since it's going to be no more than a hobby DON'T pay anyone for photos.   If you go…"

richardwangphotography replied Jul 2, 2011 to How do I get photographers to notice me? WHAT am I doing?

28 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by The Diversity Pinup Project

"Let's be honest here.   NO ONE makes money being a "Pin-UP" model.  Bernie Dexter ma…"

richardwangphotography replied Jul 2, 2011 to Where can a pin up girl get paid work?

29 Dec 29, 2013
Reply by thepinuppodcast

"Exactly Isabella   It's really crazy when you use some girls stage name and she does…"

richardwangphotography replied Jun 7, 2011 to Pin up Name

12 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Ai Le Pearl

"Thank you for the kind words."

richardwangphotography replied Jun 7, 2011 to A Tribute To Alfred Cheney Johnston.

3 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by The Trousseau

"If you're going back into modelling, use your real name.  It makes it less confusing…"

richardwangphotography replied Jun 6, 2011 to Pin up Name

12 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Ai Le Pearl

"From another post. http://www.pinuplifestyle.com/forum/topics/getting-started-5?com…"

richardwangphotography replied Jun 2, 2011 to Aspiring Pin up wanting to shoot/Looking for tips!

9 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Naughty Nymphadora

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service