Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Kristy C's Discussions (161)

Discussions Replied To (145) Replies Happening Now...

"Thanks, this meant alot to me! "

Kristy C replied Aug 20, 2010 to Pinup Girls or Pinup Posers? Pinup in the Mainstream

35 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by rebeljennie

"I said nothing at all about taking it as an insult. I simply said I just don't under…"

Kristy C replied Aug 20, 2010 to Pinup Girls or Pinup Posers? Pinup in the Mainstream

35 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by rebeljennie

"Panko crusted tofu with spicy peanut sauce, Shrimp flavored ramen noodles with lots…"

Kristy C replied Aug 20, 2010 to If you had to eat the same meal three times a day, every day, for the rest of your life, what would it be?

26 Aug 22, 2010
Reply by Betty Maraschino {Madam}

"I just want to add that my opinion/bitterness/feelings of "oversaturation" has every…"

Kristy C replied Aug 19, 2010 to Pinup Girls or Pinup Posers? Pinup in the Mainstream

35 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by rebeljennie

"I don't even know where to start on this subject. Got a few hours? A friend and I ha…"

Kristy C replied Aug 18, 2010 to Pinup Girls or Pinup Posers? Pinup in the Mainstream

35 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by rebeljennie

"SORRY. I thought it was relevant. My F**k up."

Kristy C replied Aug 10, 2010 to Sleeping in rollers every night, rockin' victory rolls every day

13 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by Roxy Tart {PL Team / Comm. Mgr}

"I make an effort to do makeup and a little bit of hair everyday, but I defintely do…"

Kristy C replied Aug 10, 2010 to Sleeping in rollers every night, rockin' victory rolls every day

13 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by Roxy Tart {PL Team / Comm. Mgr}

"Thought I'd bump this thread back up to share my solution to the problem I was havi…"

Kristy C replied Aug 10, 2010 to Tattoo Removal....please share your experiences (or thoughts)

8 Aug 24, 2010
Reply by Kristy C

"HAHA! Opinions are like a*******......everybody has one! Just another person on a ra…"

Kristy C replied May 6, 2010 to Hot damn this got me mad!

77 Aug 25, 2012
Reply by RL

"Ok, ya'll.........I've been practicing. I did alot of practice for Viva because I en…"

Kristy C replied May 2, 2010 to I just flat out SUCK at hair.

35 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by Kitty Luv {★}

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service