Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Phoenix Arousing (Valezka Vidra)'s Discussions (50)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Happening Now...

"I dont find this offensive at all. He is protected under the first amendment to expr…"

Phoenix Arousing (Valezka Vidra) replied Aug 4, 2012 to Hot damn this got me mad!

77 Aug 25, 2012
Reply by RL

"I never go wrong with Revlon's colorstay ultimate liquid lipstick in Top Tomato. I s…"

Phoenix Arousing (Valezka Vidra) replied Aug 4, 2012 to red lipstick

17 Sep 21, 2012
Reply by Yami

Model

"You have no idea, but what you posted here is really inspirational to me, in regard…"

Phoenix Arousing (Valezka Vidra) replied Aug 4, 2012 to Imperfections are A-OK

42 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Kim Coquette

Model

"Such a great post! The only imperfection that i cant stand seeing on gals (and fella…"

Phoenix Arousing (Valezka Vidra) replied Aug 4, 2012 to Imperfections are A-OK

42 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Kim Coquette

"is there any social group in the sacramento/norcal area? Im in desperate need of lik…"

Phoenix Arousing (Valezka Vidra) replied Aug 4, 2012 to Social Clubs: how would I start one?

29 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by Roxy Tart {PL Team / Comm. Mgr}

"Hi there.       You are so right.  Thank you, I really do feel like I was in the rig…"

Phoenix Arousing (Valezka Vidra) replied Jul 19, 2012 to I got jumped. I deserved it.

3 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Phoenix Arousing (Valezka Vidra)

"Oh yeah, i wanted to mention that girls always tend to hate me, even if im just stan…"

Phoenix Arousing (Valezka Vidra) replied Jun 24, 2012 to I got jumped. I deserved it.

3 Jul 19, 2012

"I love Katy Perry!"

Phoenix Arousing (Valezka Vidra) replied Jun 24, 2012 to Katy Perry takes it back to the '20s at the Spirit of Life Awards

2 Jun 24, 2012

"Dang I missed it.  Ahh well!  NEXT TIME!!!!!  "

Phoenix Arousing (Valezka Vidra) replied May 7, 2012 to See yourself in Retro Lovely Magazine, courtesy of PinupLifestyle!

431 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by Dolly Darling

"Hey guys,        Thanks for all your insight! I'm currently 30 years old (31 is cree…"

Phoenix Arousing (Valezka Vidra) replied Apr 6, 2012 to i'm an exotic dancer. What's wrong with it?

10 Apr 6, 2012

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service