Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Bijou Merlot's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Happening Now...

"You are quite welcome!"

Bijou Merlot replied May 31, 2010 to Like oddities? If you have sentiment towards gothic or victorian history, artifacts or otherwise weird stuff, you HAVE to go here!

9 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Ellie Monster{★}

"Here's my cutie pie. =P His name is Corbin and he is a four year old heart breaker.…"

Bijou Merlot replied May 24, 2010 to Pin-up Mommies

5 May 28, 2010
Reply by atomik_momma

"Wow, you all have such amazing, unique ideas. That's what makes tattoo work so beaut…"

Bijou Merlot replied May 23, 2010 to Tattoos: If you had the money, the guts, and the absolute freedom, what would you have done?

44 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by Rikki Belle

"Yes, please do! Although they are rather expensive, if I had the money to splurge it…"

Bijou Merlot replied May 23, 2010 to Like oddities? If you have sentiment towards gothic or victorian history, artifacts or otherwise weird stuff, you HAVE to go here!

9 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Ellie Monster{★}

"Personally, I think the most successful way, as far as I've discovered thus far, to…"

Bijou Merlot replied May 23, 2010 to Does anyone make their own pasties?

7 May 14, 2011
Reply by Mica

"Wow... Next thing you know we will all be like the Jetsons. Except for like, to the…"

Bijou Merlot replied May 23, 2010 to Your touchscreen, touching back

4 May 23, 2010
Reply by Roxy Tart {PL Team / Comm. Mgr}

"Thanks ladies! I look forward to getting to know all of you better. I'm sure you'll…"

Bijou Merlot replied May 23, 2010 to I'm a bit new 'round these parts. Hello everyone!

4 May 23, 2010
Reply by Bijou Merlot

"Yay! I'm excited to be handbilling with you. Let alone performing. You are a pleasur…"

Bijou Merlot replied May 23, 2010 to The show went well!

3 May 23, 2010
Reply by Bijou Merlot

"I kind of agree with the double ended sword idea. I mean, I personally love the pinu…"

Bijou Merlot replied May 23, 2010 to Pinup going mainstream...

11 May 23, 2010
Reply by Bijou Merlot

Model

"I completely agree! She is definitely a character! Very sweet too. And awesome sense…"

Bijou Merlot replied May 22, 2010 to I love Miss Fannie Spankings!

9 May 22, 2010
Reply by Bijou Merlot

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service