Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Kristy C's Discussions (161)

Discussions Replied To (145) Replies Happening Now...

"UGH I HATE that!!! I get that all the time at work. Being a stripper I am in the min…"

Kristy C replied Oct 27, 2010 to Ugh One Uppers!!

23 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Didi De La Rosa

"Well I don't have kids so I can't relate on the one-upping parental side of things..…"

Kristy C replied Oct 26, 2010 to Ugh One Uppers!!

23 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Didi De La Rosa

"Well I backed out of my appt. for the IUD. I was just too nervous about it. I think…"

Kristy C replied Oct 22, 2010 to For the ladies... (warning guys TMI! birth control discussion)

23 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by Kaddy Kimber

"Oh crap, so I've been researching the IUD and oh crap....the stories. Now I'm scared…"

Kristy C replied Oct 19, 2010 to For the ladies... (warning guys TMI! birth control discussion)

23 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by Kaddy Kimber

"Goof for you hun! You have a fantastic smile and a stunningly beautiful face as well…"

Kristy C replied Oct 19, 2010 to Doubtful No MORE!!!

18 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by Crystal McBootay {★}

"Thanks everyone. I'm getting Mirena put in Thursday, I'm nervous. It's supposed to h…"

Kristy C replied Oct 19, 2010 to For the ladies... (warning guys TMI! birth control discussion)

23 Jan 2, 2011
Reply by Kaddy Kimber

"Old thread but I sort of want to revive it....any NEW veg's out there? Veggie right…"

Kristy C replied Aug 24, 2010 to Are there any Vegan pinups out there?

17 Sep 4, 2010
Reply by Evelyn St. Clair

"Bored tonight, thought I'd share pics from my second session.....I still need one mo…"

Kristy C replied Aug 24, 2010 to Tattoo Removal....please share your experiences (or thoughts)

8 Aug 24, 2010
Reply by Kristy C

"Exotic Clothing Removal Engineer (see Stripper def.) I'm not embarassed to admit th…"

Kristy C replied Aug 24, 2010 to What do you do for a living?

61 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by Miss Monique-Lovely

"Man, I have never, ever considered sending my Myspace or Facebook to a clothing comp…"

Kristy C replied Aug 20, 2010 to A Designer's Advice to Aspiring Models

47 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by DottieMae

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by