Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Just wanted to know what kind and brand of lipstick my lovely PL wear. I just started to wear lipstick but only have two and of course they are both Mac and you know how expensive they can get. dont get me wrong they are great and stay on all day, even when you are at work. I just need to more  shades of red. I have Mac Viva Glam and russian red. xoxoxoxo

Views: 434

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I really cant wait to go shopping now. Well that is when i get money.
I love Benetint too! I'm saving up to buy it atm but it's taking so long to save!

Rachael Bradley said:
I'm not a big fan of Mary Kay but I discovered their red lipstick and I love it! Also a bonus you don't have to sit there and figure out which red is for you, there's only one red. Hallelujah :) I use the matching lip liner for all day stay. Another favorite is a stain. Benefit cosmetics has one for $28. It's a bit much but you can use it on your cheeks as well. After staining the lips you can swipe on a chapstick or lip gloss. I apply vitamin e stick over my stain for soft lips. The best part of a stain is that it's all day and you can refresh it by reapplying the chapstick or gloss. I don't know if you like clinique (I just gushed about it on another post) but several times a year they offer a clinique bonus. After you spend $21.50 on any clinique item(s) they give you a goodie bag of new products and usually include a lipstick. I have so many clinique lipsticks this way that I've never had to buy a full size stick. My clinique lipsticks aren't red though mostly pinks and nudes but still lovely :)
LOL! Good one!

Daniel Rodriguez {PLA} said:
I wear whatever color you're wearing
REVELON MATTE LIPSTICK!!! It is affordable, great color and it will not bleed or come off. It can get me through an entire day (including eating) without needing a touch up. Its awesome. I use Really Red and Wine Not. Try it before you pay big bucks. :)
I like reds and deep berry colors, I usually will mix them, the darker shade on the outline and blend it into the ligther red, I usually just use lipliners I like them better. I've never spent too much on my lipsticks I buy the cheap lip liners like wet and wild. I think I still looks good!! :)
I stick with the reds with blue undertones, they make your teeth look whiter.
My two favorite reds are Russian Red by MAC and Flirt Alert from Benefit!
I am a lipstick whore, but I too am partial to MAC. I love Chanel Glossimer lipgloss in Hibiscus. I just bought Perfect Lipstick in Rosebud, which is very similar to the Very Sexy Lipstick in Love Bite. It's a great, universal red. Also, just found that Sephora is having a clearance sale on the discontinued lip gloss shades by Kat Von D. FYI. I bought Strutter, which reminds me a bit of the MAC dazzleglass in a pretty red shade.
I am wearing the most divine shade of bright pink I just bought. It's Hard Candy brand and I love it.
i am wayyyy to cheap to go buying mac lipstick or anything like that. i always get makeup at target, haha. i like really dark colors, so right now i've been using bordeaux by rimmel. i loooove it!
I have a gorgeous one by Be Never Too Busy to Be Beautiful but they have unfortuantly shut down now, so I'm going to have to go on a hunt for when it runs out.
I have that shade! I love it too! Such a statement lipstick and it smells good too! I use it with a little red for even more ka-pow(!) factor!

Fish Gills said:
i am wayyyy to cheap to go buying mac lipstick or anything like that. i always get makeup at target, haha. i like really dark colors, so right now i've been using bordeaux by rimmel. i loooove it!
I just got back from Greece and I wore Ruby Woo every day! Me and my room mate were real red lipstick whores and enjoyed painting our lips every morning :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service