Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Bodacious Betty {★}'s Discussions (104)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Happening Now...

"Let me know how the LED's work out.  I've been wondering about those. "

Bodacious Betty {★} replied Apr 1, 2012 to Strobes, Speedlights, or Continuous - what are you using?

36 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Kustomkarma

"I also found a nice article on how to use gel to balance color cast:  http://www.dig…"

Bodacious Betty {★} replied Feb 5, 2012 to Strobes, Speedlights, or Continuous - what are you using?

36 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Kustomkarma

"I have gels for my speedlights; I'm not sure which model Normans you have, but ebay…"

Bodacious Betty {★} replied Feb 5, 2012 to Strobes, Speedlights, or Continuous - what are you using?

36 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Kustomkarma

"What about using a gel to color correct your Normans?"

36 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Kustomkarma

"I used to use continuous lighting, but I have since moved to off camera speedlights/…"

36 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Kustomkarma

"Local car shows are a great way to get gals to model for you for a few shots.  Check…"

Bodacious Betty {★} replied Nov 17, 2011 to Credibility, References, and trying to establish yourself as a Photographer

17 Feb 24, 2012
Reply by RyanBoothPhotography

"HI Kustomkarma.  Yes, you register directly through the website.  The fee for the fe…"

Bodacious Betty {★} replied Nov 15, 2011 to Credibility, References, and trying to establish yourself as a Photographer

17 Feb 24, 2012

"I see that you are in Winter Park, FL.  We have a Pin Up/Burlesque Fest going on Mar…"

Bodacious Betty {★} replied Nov 15, 2011 to Credibility, References, and trying to establish yourself as a Photographer

17 Feb 24, 2012

"You can also make good use of fascinators for your hair as well. "

Bodacious Betty {★} replied Nov 10, 2011 to Short hair vintage styles!

6 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Sailor Leina

"If it's a paid shoot, I try to get them done in a week or two. A TFCD might take a l…"

Bodacious Betty {★} replied Sep 18, 2011 to Photograph turnaround

32 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Hellz Kittehn

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by