Advertise on PinupLifestyle
I don't know about you girls, but I have to work at keeping my body in shape. One thing I love about pinup is that it is full of real honest to goodness ladies and we are not all shaped the same. The perfect body is not required, but we all want to look our best.

The purpose of this discussion is to talk about exercise tips for the ladies targeting certain areas of our bodies!!! Let us know tricks you have learned or any crazy things you have tried in the past. :)

XOXO
Timebomb Tessy

Views: 3004

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wrong person to ask, but if I had time I'd do a lot of cardio and corset train! Not that a corset is an exercise, but you know..I just think it helps make for the perfect body.:)
Being in a class setting is what works for me. I lack the motivation to work out really hard on a regular basis (or at all, really). I started training in Shaolin Kung Fu about 8 years ago and have been hooked since then. I still find it really hard to drag my ass to class after working all day, but once I'm there I feel great and I feel even better at the end of class.
Well Ladies...It has been some time since I have been on this site. I have recently suffered a broken heart and am just now reaching out to re-join society. I've been such a wreck that I have in fact lost too much weigth!!!!! Not eating, being down, etc... I am down to 118lbs from 135lbs. I have a photoshoot coming up in May and want to be in a healthy and sexy condition. Any tips?
Eat healthy fats. Nuts, fish, etc. Also, full fat dairy products and meat should do the trick. Just keep an eye on your intake, and be sure not to binge on junk food. That way you can gain it back, but stay healthy.

Timebomb Tessy said:
Well Ladies...It has been some time since I have been on this site. I have recently suffered a broken heart and am just now reaching out to re-join society. I've been such a wreck that I have in fact lost too much weigth!!!!! Not eating, being down, etc... I am down to 118lbs from 135lbs. I have a photoshoot coming up in May and want to be in a healthy and sexy condition. Any tips?
What has worked for me lately is really trying to cut out complex carbs and dairy. My weight is always fluctuating and I love to eat so it was hard at first, but once you get in the habit you will see a big difference. Let me know if this helps:)
:)
Kelly Lamont
Tessy, You should start a thread about gaining weight. Although most girls here are trying to lose it, I think it would be great to have an entire thread dedicated to the girls who need help gaining.

Please start a thread for the skinny girls in need!!

Timebomb Tessy said:

mediterranian diet

I walk, run and jog 3-4 times a week plus do yoga twice a week and a light weight routine twice a week.  I try to keep my daily carb intake below 200 grams per day.

Not that anyone cares.

No gym required!  These are the things I do to stay in shape:

I have a weighted hula hoop that I love to use.  I put on a record and just go!   It tones the midsection and is really fun.

I also love to skip rope, it burns a lot of calories and tones the arms too.  

My favorite thing of all is just turning on the radio or my favorite cd and pretending I'm on So you Think You Can Dance.  LOL

I'm military so of course we run, but also hit some weights making sure I always keep the dead lift, squat, & shrugs in my workout routine, as we'll as pull ups, crossfitt also has great exercises that don't require any equipment

2 cents from a guy "who shoots women for a living"
the ladies with most fit legs/butts/abs I have shoot in the last 20 years have been power walkers!
when I ask 'em what they do to stay so fit that seems to be it; powerwalk w/light weights, smart diet
of course dancers and fitness fanatics are gonna have rockin' legs & figures, however huge commitment to time/effort/$$$ anyone can walk for 20/30 minutes 4 - 5 times a week. Yoga gurus as well seem to have some mean lean bods although these gals also seem to be committed to stricter diets.
The main diet comment I get; from all was biggest change when they try to cut carbs completely from their diet and go to a protein based diet.

KettleBell training works great, It keeps you lean and doesn't bulk you up, it's a complete body workout and kicks your Butt!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service