Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Spring is HERE and we want you to welcome it in style! We have put our classic pencil skirts on sale for you, the more you buy, the more you SAVE! Buy 2 skirts get 20% off, buy 3 get 30% off, buy 4 and get 40% off, and buy 5 or more and get 50% off! You can strut your stuff in every color of the rainbow.

www.onthetrashyside.com

Views: 155

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I live in Las Vegas so if it arrived by the 21st that would be great. Would love to have a red one to wear at viva. I would order it tonight or tomorrow.
We could definitely have it to you in time!
Come see me - I'll get ya fitted for one or 10... price will differ but they'll be made to your measurements and you can't beat that! Drop me a line if you're serious about buyin'. Cheers!

GiGi Von Vroom said:
I would LOVE to have a pencil skirt in a color other than Black or Red.  I wish I could fit your creations.  Maybe one day.  :o)

i need them! all of them!

got my order today and I'm very pleased with them. I ordered the normal waist because I'm the shortest waisted person on earth. It was a good decision as they sit right where the model in the picture posted are. And they fit well everywhere else too! Now I just need halter tops to go with them.

They are going with me to a photoshoot tomorrow not sure if we will use any of them but I'm taking them just in case!

Very glad you like them! We always love to photos of you ladies, so if you do end up using feel free to send them our way.
Thanks for your order!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service