Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Naughty Nymphadora's Discussions (79)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Happening Now...

"I have that and love it although I'm hairstyling challenged. I had mine bound at the…"

Naughty Nymphadora replied Sep 8, 2011 to HRST BOOKS

7 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by Stephanie

"I'm seriously thinking about changing mine as well. Mainly because most of what come…"

Naughty Nymphadora replied Aug 21, 2011 to Thinking of changing my pin up name

5 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by Hellz Kittehn

"I bounced back into shape pretty well after my first baby, despite 34 hours of labor…"

Naughty Nymphadora replied Jul 23, 2011 to Post Pregnancy Belly Binding

7 Jul 24, 2011
Reply by Harlow Queen

Artist

"I have seriously considered having my eyeliner done! But no experience with it yet.  "

Naughty Nymphadora replied Jul 21, 2011 to Anyone have experience with Cosmetic Tattoos

44 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by KillahMrs.Millah

"ok got into them :) thanks doll. I'm in the process of creating my persona and chang…"

Naughty Nymphadora replied Jul 19, 2011 to Sweet Louise's Guide to Crafting your Stage Persona Part 2 - Celebrity Mash Up

4 Jul 19, 2011
Reply by Sweet Louise

"I really want to read these and am having trouble getting the links to work :("

Naughty Nymphadora replied Jul 19, 2011 to Sweet Louise's Guide to Crafting your Stage Persona Part 2 - Celebrity Mash Up

4 Jul 19, 2011
Reply by Sweet Louise

"Interesting! I always wear mine on the right because my hair is shorter on that side…"

Naughty Nymphadora replied Jul 11, 2011 to Pin Up flower should be worn on Left or Right?

14 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by Kiley BaZooms

"I was lucky I breastfed for 3 years and it really didn't effect my breasts, they are…"

Naughty Nymphadora replied Jul 6, 2011 to anyone ever had weight loss surgery?

10 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by Giovanna

"I love my pencil skirts going to take advantage of the sale to get some of your new…"

Naughty Nymphadora replied Jun 30, 2011 to On The Trashy Side turns TWO!!!

1 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by Naughty Nymphadora

Model

"Bummer. Mine were too big for me, I had to put inserts in them. Pleasers do tend to…"

Naughty Nymphadora replied Jun 30, 2011 to Pleaser 6inch mary jane heels in a size 6 for sale!

5 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by San Von Zombie

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service