Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Hello, ladies and gentlemen!

I have a big, fatty fat fat question for all who may be able to answer! How does a dancin' gal assert herself to get private or VIP dances from patrons? I am such a nice little thing, and I definitely play by the rules (hopefully that is not detrimental to my potential income), so I tend to have quite a time getting private dances from customers at the club. Any lady or fella have any insight in overcoming this sort of problem? Just as a point, I work completely sober, lol!

Thanks all!

<3 Vv!

Views: 51

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I always played by the rules when I worked at the club (nothing more then a lap dance). I was always just honest and direct. Walk up to a guy, ask if he would "like a private dance" or "like some company". Sometimes you have to ask a few times throughout the night, the longer they are there the more comfortable they are. Remember, just because they say no, doesn't mean there is something wrong with you. Most people have a type, and guys who go to strip clubs are looking for their type. It gets easier with time and experience. Just keep trying, eventually you'll get a few regulars. 

Also, I don't know how long you've been doing this for, but remember, it's not a job for everyone. It takes a toll on you, and it can be hard. If you stay strong, hold on to your values (whatever they might be), don't let anyone talk you into doing something you don't want to, and keep an open mind with the guys you're dealing with, you should be successful. 

Tart,

Thanks for the information.  I'm pretty strong and set in my values.  I've been dancing for give or take four months on and off, and throughout that time I've had plenty of side offers.  I always tell them I don't do that sort of thing because I am a dancer; not a prostitute.  I've had guys try to persuade me to grab their junk, which also goes against my code of ethics.  You are right in saying that it isn't for everyone; it IS hard, especially with all the hatin' that goes around the club between the dancers (who always seem to be jealous for one reason or another).  A little on a tangent here, but I recently found out the two biggest haters of mine don't like me because....drum roll...I'm happy.  Sorry girls, but I enjoy my work and I actually smile and have fun when I'm on stage; I don't look bored and sick to my stomach for being in this line of work, and I'm original, hehe!  Ah well, I just let that kind of crap roll off my back.  I actually think it's quite comical!

The one thing I want to work on is finding the right amount of aggression (assertion would be a better word here).  I don't want to be too pushy but I don't want to be a wimp, lol! 

Thanks again!

<3 Vv! 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by