Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Phoenix Arousing (Valezka Vidra)'s Discussions (50)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Happening Now...

"Hey, lil thang: I surely do! Everything is still available minus the black and grey…"

Phoenix Arousing (Valezka Vidra) replied Jan 18, 2013 to XS/S Bettie Page and Bernie Dexter dresses for SALE!

5 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by priscillabeee

"Love the Way You LIE....not live.  Sorry for the error  "

Phoenix Arousing (Valezka Vidra) replied Aug 20, 2012 to Don't be embarrassed....

9 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by shira

"ITEM UPDATES!  ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ The black and silver dress is no longer avail…"

Phoenix Arousing (Valezka Vidra) replied Aug 19, 2012 to XS/S Bettie Page and Bernie Dexter dresses for SALE!

5 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by priscillabeee

"Whoops!  The important note up top is meant to mention the additional shipping costs…"

Phoenix Arousing (Valezka Vidra) replied Aug 19, 2012 to XS/S Bettie Page and Bernie Dexter dresses for SALE!

5 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by priscillabeee

"Tart,      Thanks for the information.  I'm pretty strong and set in my values.  I'v…"

Phoenix Arousing (Valezka Vidra) replied Aug 16, 2012 to Makin' da money! Ex and current strippers, let us chat!!

2 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Phoenix Arousing (Valezka Vidra)

"Hi! i am personally torn between a 63 nova, 66 nova, a 49 hudson comm. 8, or a pont…"

Phoenix Arousing (Valezka Vidra) replied Aug 16, 2012 to Classic cars

2 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Skylar Payton

"Thank you Roxy. That is the only thing i can do for sure. Lately theyve really stepp…"

Phoenix Arousing (Valezka Vidra) replied Aug 16, 2012 to I'm hurt and saddened.

2 Aug 16, 2012

"Its cute. What do u think of it? Maybe spell freak to look more french? That would,…"

Phoenix Arousing (Valezka Vidra) replied Aug 16, 2012 to I'm so unoriginal...lol

8 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by SugarDoll

"I personally love names that play on words. I think u would be cute with a name like…"

Phoenix Arousing (Valezka Vidra) replied Aug 15, 2012 to I'm so unoriginal...lol

8 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by SugarDoll

"I am going to have nightmares for weeks. Im officially creeped out. "

Phoenix Arousing (Valezka Vidra) replied Aug 4, 2012 to Creepy Vintage Food ads?

16 Aug 4, 2012

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service