Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Congratulations, Angelique Noire!

Vote here until February 28th to help someone win a *one-month premium advertising campaign right here on PinupLifestyle!

Think Love, Hearts, Romance, Sensuality... be creative and interpret the theme however it fits you. Spare us the self/mirror shots please, we will pre-screen all entries.

♥♥♥♥♥

Contest Rules:

• Photographers, Models, Artists, Designs, and Vendors are eligible to enter. 

• One entry per person.

• Limited to first 100 entries.

• Submissions close at midnight EST on February 15th.

• Entries will be hidden until voting begins on February 16th.

• Use the "Love" button to place your vote from February 16th until February 28th. 

• Winner will be announced February 29th.

*Prize Details:

Estimated value: $100, Campaign length: 30 days, Choose between premium ad spots 1 or 2, Provide up to 3 banners to link to a URL of your choice, Weekly performance reports via email

Views: 1042

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We are so so SO excited for this revamp of contests for 2012! Advertising is something EVERYONE can benefit from. We make art so that it's enjoyed by the masses, what better than motivation to make more than to increase the eyes on you!? 

If you win, link your ads to your official site, dont have an official site? Link to your PL profile, MM, or FB page! More eyes on you means more motivation. If you're a vendor or designer, this is your incentive to work with some of our talent to make great imagery using your products.

Good luck to all!

Yeah!  I miss the regular monthly contests and I am glad to see them making a comeback.

I'm new to the site so I just entered my first contest, much easier than other sites..

i  entered  yay!!!!

when do we see the  entrants?????

@Justice, it's in the rules: 

"• Entries will be hidden until voting begins on February 16th."

Good luck!

@Glen Good luck sir, and welcome!

@Auburn US TOO!

The submission period closes at midnight EST, TONIGHT! Don't forget your entry!!

Is anyone else having difficulty viewing the entries?  The "Add Vote" link keeps taking me to an empty album :\

hey  moderators, if my  entry was too sexy  you  should have notified me  and Ive had  sent in another.  I have another on expressly for this purpose had you  let me know

This was been fixed when we flipped the contest live, unfortunately we can't synchronize every manually changing part.

Harlean Carpenter {★} said:

Is anyone else having difficulty viewing the entries?  The "Add Vote" link keeps taking me to an empty album :\

Did you get a note saying it was "too sexy"? I couldnt find an entry for you in the contest, perhaps Desi will have better luck tomorrow.

Justice Howard said:

hey  moderators, if my  entry was too sexy  you  should have notified me  and Ive had  sent in another.  I have another on expressly for this purpose had you  let me know

funny  I  added it .

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service