Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Harlean Carpenter {★}'s Discussions (177)

Discussions Replied To (129) Replies Happening Now...

"I was actually wondering the same thing, I uploaded some on Friday afternoon that ar…"

Harlean Carpenter {★} replied Apr 2, 2013 to Not to be a PIA but...

5 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by PL Team

"Oh yeah, I get those wardrobe "requests" occasionally too, and they do make you feel…"

Harlean Carpenter {★} replied Aug 15, 2012 to Fan Mail

7 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Harlean Carpenter {★}

"If it's an obvious come-on, or anything sexually explicit, I don't reply at all.  Wh…"

Harlean Carpenter {★} replied Aug 13, 2012 to Fan Mail

7 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Harlean Carpenter {★}

"Voting is now open, please stop by and help these lovely ladies out! https://www.fac…"

Harlean Carpenter {★} replied Jul 5, 2012 to Win a donation to the cause of your choice: Red, White & Blue Photo Contest

12 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by Plum Pea Dahl {★}

"Deadline to submit your photos is MIDNIGHT TONIGHT! If you have one you've been mean…"

Harlean Carpenter {★} replied Jul 2, 2012 to Win a donation to the cause of your choice: Red, White & Blue Photo Contest

12 Jul 5, 2012

"submissions [at] poeticpinup .com We've extended the submission period to July 2, vo…"

Harlean Carpenter {★} replied Jun 27, 2012 to Win a donation to the cause of your choice: Red, White & Blue Photo Contest

12 Jul 5, 2012

"You ladies are awesome.  Tell you what, if you can get me your photos and charity in…"

Harlean Carpenter {★} replied Jun 27, 2012 to Win a donation to the cause of your choice: Red, White & Blue Photo Contest

12 Jul 5, 2012

"You're such a sweetheart.  Unfortunately, we had to cancel this due to lack of parti…"

12 Jul 5, 2012

"6 days left to send in your submissions..."

Harlean Carpenter {★} replied Jun 19, 2012 to Win a donation to the cause of your choice: Red, White & Blue Photo Contest

12 Jul 5, 2012

"If your friend paid for the shoot, it's not uncommon that she would receive all of t…"

Harlean Carpenter {★} replied Mar 5, 2012 to Who do you give rights to...?

2 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by Kustomkarma

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service