Advertise on PinupLifestyle
As many of us are, I'm trying to lose weight and get healthy. I'd like to be able to walk up two flights of stairs without being out of breath, who wouldn't right? But one of my biggest problems is not holding myself accountable. I start off well, but tend to lose momentum after a week or two. So this morning, as i was reading Honey Hooligans blog on weight loss, I thought to myself, I should do this too. This is a great way to keep yourself honest. However, I don't blog, lol. I never have. But I DO spend 95% of my internet time on PL, so I thought, why not start a thread! 

So here is it, I'm putting my self out here for you fine folks to see. What better way to keep myself motivated then by posting up my progress for all my friends to see. If I fail, you'll all know it. And I will be HELLA embarrassed. 

So read if you want, comment if you want, or ignore if you want. More then anything I'm hoping that this will be the thing that works!

So... here we go!!

xoxoxoxo

Roxy

*Edit: if you are trying to lose weight as well, please, start your own post! It will be great to see everyones goals and progress. We all deserve to lose weight and get healthy, don't we also deserve our own threads?!? Just use the same title and change it to your name!!

Let's do this!

Views: 283

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

good going girl!! everything has to start out small so don't worry, those few inches will really add up! =) great job, we're all supporting you!!!

Roxy Tart {M} said:
2 week update

Size: 16
Weight: 202 *same*
Bicep (flexed) 13 1/2 *same*
Bust 44 *up 1 inch*
Under bust 37 *up 1 inch*
Natural Waist 36 *same*
Belly Button 39 *down 2 inches*
Hips 45 *down 1 inch*
Butt 47 *down 1 inch*
Thigh 24 *same*

So no weight loss, and my chest got bigger. Funny that. I blame too much taco bell, gonna have to work on that... But I did lose 4 inches total around my middle, so thats good!

Gonna have to work harder the next two weeks.
I lost two more pounds!!!

*Does happy dance*

This week is gonna be tough, I'm getting a tattoo tonight, so working out will be put on hold for a few days. But as long as I keep my eating healthy, I think I can handle it.
This Friday I went shopping for new jeans because I WENT DOWN A SIZE!! WooHoo!!! I'm now a size 14!

On Sunday I got rid of all my clothes that were too big. It felt amazing!

Since I'm not losing much weight (because of all the weight lifting I'm doing), but I am losing inches, my new goal is to be a size 12 by May 1st. I figure one size a month is a reasonable, healthy goal.

I feel so good! Just goes to show that hard work really does pay off!
Way to go Roxy!
Thank you!

Auburn's Vintage & Tiki Stuff said:
Way to go Roxy!
Way to be Roxy im in too!
Oh hey I was just reading your meal plan thread and this may help you out. I had gestational diabetes when I was pregnant w/ my son. So I was on a meal plan they cut out a lot of my fav foods right away..lol anyway if you cut pop out of your diet youd be surprised. Also I still do the fast food but just once a wk now not 3 times a wk and suprisingly mcdonalds is way low cal. I think my cal plan was 1400 anyway if this helps at all let me know cuz I may have some more suggestions for you.
xoxo
KK
I don't drink soda anymore, in fact I only drink water and green tea. It took a bit to get used to, but it's all good now. If I do really want a soda, I'll have a Cherry Coke Zero. No cals and it takes care of the craving. I don't eat meat, so McDonalds is out, but we do have Taco Bell fridays, lol. No way i could live without my Taco Bell... I'm an addict. Over the last two months my eating plan has gotten better and been refined a few times, so now it's almost perfect. Although I do have slip ups, it's easier to get back on track. I think that as long as I stick with what works, and reevaluate when I find something that doesn't, I'll keep being successful! That being said, all suggestions are welcome! There are so many ways out there to lose weight, I love hearing what has worked for others.

Kit Karson said:
Oh hey I was just reading your meal plan thread and this may help you out. I had gestational diabetes when I was pregnant w/ my son. So I was on a meal plan they cut out a lot of my fav foods right away..lol anyway if you cut pop out of your diet youd be surprised. Also I still do the fast food but just once a wk now not 3 times a wk and suprisingly mcdonalds is way low cal. I think my cal plan was 1400 anyway if this helps at all let me know cuz I may have some more suggestions for you.
xoxo
KK
Awesome! well its sounds like youve been doing great so far honestly if I didnt have the problems during my prenancy and wasnt forced to change my diet and exercise habits i dont know if i would of been that self motivated to do it on my own. But i just kept up the habit after I had my son was born and kept losing the weight. Cant wait to read more about your success!

Roxy Tart {M} said:
I don't drink soda anymore, in fact I only drink water and green tea. It took a bit to get used to, but it's all good now. If I do really want a soda, I'll have a Cherry Coke Zero. No cals and it takes care of the craving. I don't eat meat, so McDonalds is out, but we do have Taco Bell fridays, lol. No way i could live without my Taco Bell... I'm an addict. Over the last two months my eating plan has gotten better and been refined a few times, so now it's almost perfect. Although I do have slip ups, it's easier to get back on track. I think that as long as I stick with what works, and reevaluate when I find something that doesn't, I'll keep being successful! That being said, all suggestions are welcome! There are so many ways out there to lose weight, I love hearing what has worked for others.

Kit Karson said:
xoxo
KK
Up Date time!

It's been a while and I'm pleased to say things are going good. I'm averaging 1 pound a week. Some days are good, like yesterday, an hour in the gym and I took in about 1200 cals, and some days are bad, like Easter! Ohhhhhh bad!!

But all in all, I'm doing well, and am proud of myself. And my clothes are looking better and better!!

On Monday I'll be doing a weigh in and measurements. Wish me luck!
good luck! 1 pound a week is healthy weight loss and will stay off. I need to do my measurements again, after my shower I will take them and post.

It was good to see you Saturday...even if it was for a second. I was CRAZY busy!

Roxy Tart {Madam} said:
Up Date time!

It's been a while and I'm pleased to say things are going good. I'm averaging 1 pound a week. Some days are good, like yesterday, an hour in the gym and I took in about 1200 cals, and some days are bad, like Easter! Ohhhhhh bad!!

But all in all, I'm doing well, and am proud of myself. And my clothes are looking better and better!!

On Monday I'll be doing a weigh in and measurements. Wish me luck!
Was good to see you too! And you look amazing!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service