Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Hi all. It's 4 am and spleen venting time.

I got a new gig as a dancer at City Limits in Sacramento. Ever since I started I've been the butt of all sorts of blatant s*** talk, most of which has been coming from two particular broads. Yesterday, during the day shift, I heard my name (Phoenix, my stage name) being said loudly from the dressing room multiple times as if I am the most popular discussion topic. I try not to let it be seen, but this childish bull crap is driving me up a padded wall and I am sick of it. They have already told management crap about me and they make it so obvious that they think im some sort of dirty, disease infested trash. I don't get it. I mean, I know they're "jealous," but of what? Im cute. So? Keeping the peace is starting to become a bigger challenge daily. I have a feeling they are also talking trash to customers as well, although I must admit that assumption has no basis. This b******* is bringing me to wonder if any of it is worth the hassle. I love dancing, but their flapping hyena lip is just ruining everything for me.

Sorry for the bitchfest, guys; I have been dealing with a lot of dumb s*** these days.

Views: 52

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was a dancer and there will always be girls who are bitchy to other girls. You can either ignore it or confront them. Just take it one day at a time, don't be paranoid, and do what is gonna be best for you. Good luck girl.

Thank you Roxy. That is the only thing i can do for sure. Lately theyve really stepped up the drama and lies. One came up to me and threatened me. I laughed in her face and told her to go away. Lol! I really hope they do something physical to me so they can be suspended or fired.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service