Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Almost everybody has at least one oddity about themselves. Myself, for fine example, can swallow my tongue.

Delightfully disgusting, right? My boyfriend and I also share the talent of being able to pop our shoulders from socket. His being his left shoulder, mine being my right.
I know some people use the "Now share something interesting about you that no one would ever guess!" part of the interview on their profile to explain what one of theirs may be, but not everyone does...
And so I wonder; what weird things can you guys do? Launching ping pong balls from your vagina totally counts, by the way.

Views: 54

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I can make myself burp or fart on cue. Sexy, huh? I can also scratch any part of my own back if needed, I never need someone to help me itch. I can do ANYTHING in stilettos and I can hula hoop for hours at a time....

I'm so talented ;p
I can burp on command, but fart? Now, that's talent. =0D
I can lick my own elbow (which is said to be impossible). I can also do the splits up a doorway & I know ALL the words to Please Don't Go Girl (a' la New Kids on the Block).
If enough ladies reply, maybe we can get a traveling freak show together *;)
i can write and pick things up with my toes and feet, lol.
I can do the Molly Ringwald Breakfast Club apply-lipstick-from-your-cleavage-thing. And those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, stop making me feel old :p

I can also cross one eye without crossing the other.
Bahaha, I know exactly what you're talking about when it comes to putting lipstick on with your cleavage.
Hooray for elbow licking and monkey toes!
LMAO... The Freaks of Pinup Lifestyle... I can see it now.
HAHAHAH, that's exactly what they are, lol. monkey toes, lol.

Tessa LeTaunt said:
Bahaha, I know exactly what you're talking about when it comes to putting lipstick on with your cleavage.
YAY! I can do the lipstick thing too! I can also pick things up with my toes, but writing with them is an extreme talent. My toes are abnormally short & my husband calls them little smokey sausages. We've got some really freaky ladies on here... I likey.

Tessa LeTaunt said:
I can burp on cue. very attractive I know :D and I can reach anywhere on my back.
I just noticed that photo is of you swallowing your tongue... FREAKY!

Tessa LeTaunt said:
Haha, yeah. I had to shrink it down so it wouldn't take up so much room, but this is the originally sized photo.

You can kinda see what's going on a little better, lol.
I took a photo of my shoulder when it's popped out of place, but due to my tattoo, you can't really tell how sunken in it is. =0/

Dolly Marlowe said:
I just noticed that photo is of you swallowing your tongue... FREAKY!

Tessa LeTaunt said:
I can move my eyes independently, crossing one then the other mimicking a desk mobile.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service