Advertise on PinupLifestyle
What are your favorite brands/colors?

Views: 200

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

well you can't see my current hair color in the pic I have on here but I use Ferria shimmer black for all but the red streak in the front the red is splat luscious rasberries. I like both things but the splat looks like I killed someone in my bathroom every time I do it.
I use (or used, Im trying to lighten my hair) Loreal Feria in Bright Black (starry night) its a really nice and my favorite when I dye my hair black : )
For normal permanent colors I like Feria. For bleach I like Born Blond. For crazy colors my favorite is Special Effect, but since they went out of business my new favorite is RAW.

I go to sally's, and mix my own red. the color turns out much brighter and lasts longer ;)

I used to use Loreal Feria though, it was a decent box dye.

I checked that is the color I use too. then I use the luscious rasberries for the red streak, I LOVE my red streak but the color doesn't stay bright red very long :(   the black stays well because my hair is naturally almost black.

Krystal said:
I use (or used, Im trying to lighten my hair) Loreal Feria in Bright Black (starry night) its a really nice and my favorite when I dye my hair black : )

http://s7d3.scene7.com/is-viewers/flash/genericzoom.swf?serverUrl=h...

This stuff is bright like manic panic, but stays about twice as long. You can get it at Sally

I'll have to check that out we have a sally not too far from me over by my laser place. Will they sell it to non cosmetologists?

Buttercup Clothing said:

http://s7d3.scene7.com/is-viewers/flash/genericzoom.swf?serverUrl=h...

This stuff is bright like manic panic, but stays about twice as long. You can get it at Sally

I think this one is for sale to everyone. Might be a good idea to call and ask before making a trip out there though.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service