Advertise on PinupLifestyle
I'm going to be adding a page to my website for the holidays called 'Gifts That Give'. There will be two sections; one for nifty gifts where a portion of the purchase price is donated to a charity or service organization, and the other with links directly to organizations where you can make a donation in someone's name in lieu of buying them a gift.

The gift/organization doesn't necessarily have to be directly pinup-related, but in the interest of keeping the page pinup-themed, I'm thinking of having it set up like "Pinny McPinup supports The (name of awesome charity here)", with a thumbnail photo of Pinny McPinup and a short blurb about why she supports her charity.

My tentative plan is to roll out this page on November 22nd. If you are interested in participating, please message me here or email me directly at Harlean@poeticpinup.com

Views: 14

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Love the idea,
If you have a charity or organization that you'd like linked to, please let me know

And just to clarify, in case anyone is wondering, NO, this is not paid advertising, there is no charge for having a link on this page. I just don't think there is such a thing as too much publicity for a good cause, particularly during the holiday season.

Mistress Zen said:
Love the idea,
This page is now live, but I'm happy to add more to it. If any vendors are donating portions of proceeds for holiday sales to any charity or service organization, please let me know, I'd love to link to you!

http://www.poeticpinup.com/GiftsThatGive.html

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service