Advertise on PinupLifestyle
I won't laugh at you or think you're conceited. It's funny to hear sometimes the range that people are told they look like.

So depending on the picture I get lots of different things. These are the most common ones I hear:
Kirsten dunst, Christina Applegate, Sherilyn Fenn, Elizabeth Taylor

What do people tell you?

Views: 382

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Everyone (even my mom) says I look just like the chick on mythbusters
Attachments:
You do!

Ama said:
Everyone (even my mom) says I look just like the chick on mythbusters
awww, shucks! Thank you! I haven't put up a lot of my photos, because I am usually making a funny face and look like a goofball...that's just how I am, I suppose! Maybe I'll put some up a little later :)

Marissa Lily said:
Well there is only one picture where I can see your face and i guess i can see wehre people would call you Boy George or Billy Idol or Pink but is mainly due to style and hair. You do have a beautiful face though. You should put some more pictures up!
Cupcake said:
I used to get Pink all the time, but that was back in my funky days of youthful bliss! LIke a lot of other people have posted, I believe it was mostly because of my hair or the way I dressed.

Going through one of the airports in Italy last winter, I was wearing a tuxedo t-shirt, a fitted vest, madonna gloves, some black pants (sort of Aladdin style), and a black fedora...my hair was platinum and very asymmetrical, like shaved on one side, and long on the other. I stopped to get an espresso with my boyfriend and the baristas were chuckling to one another, so I asked them in Italian what was so funny...they answered back that they thought I looked like Boy George. My boyfriend doesn't speak any Italian, but when he heard "Boy George", he figured out what they had said....to this day, I STILL haven't lived that one down!

Also, in my (apparently) androgenous blonde days, I also heard Billy Idol...what's with the 1980's male pop stars?????
I used to hear Jennifer Aniston when I was younger. I'm still not sure how a child can look like a person 20 years older than them. Must have just been blue eyes and blonde hair.
Now I hear tons of them... Christina Aguilera, Maggie Gyllenhaal, I heard Bettie Page once (black hair does that, I guess).. I can't even remember the rest. But the last - and most accurate - was Zooey Deschanel. I think we could be twins.
I agree!!! You look so much like Zooey! No wait...Zooey looks like YOU! You sassy thing you!

Dee said:
I used to hear Jennifer Aniston when I was younger. I'm still not sure how a child can look like a person 20 years older than them. Must have just been blue eyes and blonde hair.
Now I hear tons of them... Christina Aguilera, Maggie Gyllenhaal, I heard Bettie Page once (black hair does that, I guess).. I can't even remember the rest. But the last - and most accurate - was Zooey Deschanel. I think we could be twins.
If dee looks like zooey then dee and Wink look alike because Wink totally looks like zooey

Betty Red said:
I agree!!! You look so much like Zooey! No wait...Zooey looks like YOU! You sassy thing you!

Dee said:
That's better than looking like any celebrity!
:)

Pin-ups Hair Design Inc. said:

Now you look like an angel! Have a nice day!
Isn't Rob so sweet?

Dee said:
That's better than looking like any celebrity!
:)

Pin-ups Hair Design Inc. said:

Now you look like an angel! Have a nice day!
Zooey Deschanel HANDS DOWN, striking similarities. Drooooooooooool....

Dee and Wink also look alike, and are geeks alike too.

Dee said:
hahahaha

Daddy Cool said:

Dee said:
That's a huge compliment, DC, as I think Dee is a knockout!

Daddy Cool said:

Ohhhhh my gossssh i've gotten so many different ones!!, seriously!!...Liiike...
Rachel McAdams, Sarah Silverman, Marisa Tomei, Natalie Portman, Neve Campbell,annd Alyssa Milano....!?!?
But i really honestly DONT think that LOOK LIKE ANY OF THEM AT ALL!!!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service