Advertise on PinupLifestyle
I won't laugh at you or think you're conceited. It's funny to hear sometimes the range that people are told they look like.

So depending on the picture I get lots of different things. These are the most common ones I hear:
Kirsten dunst, Christina Applegate, Sherilyn Fenn, Elizabeth Taylor

What do people tell you?

Views: 370

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I get Angelina Jolie, Madonna, Natalie Portman, Famke Janssen, Joan Crawford..... I guess I just have "one of those faces"
Your fourth pic on the top row looks like a pic of Famke Janssen. Gorgeous!

P.S. There is a fun little celebrity look alike website, myheritage.com, if you want to play around with different pictures of yourself!

Cassie Wanda said:
I get Angelina Jolie, Madonna, Natalie Portman, Famke Janssen, Joan Crawford..... I guess I just have "one of those faces"
On numerous occasions I've been told that I look like one of the Olsen twins. I think they're beautiful so it's always a compliment, but as far as resemblance goes, I'm not too sure. It would probably help if I have blonde hair...
Attachments:
depending on pictures i've heard Ann Margeret(when my hair is red),Anjelina which i dont see,and Sheri Moon-Zombie when i'm blonde and curly,i can see the Sherilyn Fenn Most def!!!She's a hottie
You do look like Juliette Binoche!

NolaChick said:
I always get Juliette Binoche. I think it's the French thing...
I can see in some of your pictures why you would be compared to the Olsen twins, especially if you had blonde hair and big sunglasses on!
G.I. JO said:
On numerous occasions I've been told that I look like one of the Olsen twins. I think they're beautiful so it's always a compliment, but as far as resemblance goes, I'm not too sure. It would probably help if I have blonde hair...
I used to get Pink all the time, but that was back in my funky days of youthful bliss! LIke a lot of other people have posted, I believe it was mostly because of my hair or the way I dressed.

Going through one of the airports in Italy last winter, I was wearing a tuxedo t-shirt, a fitted vest, madonna gloves, some black pants (sort of Aladdin style), and a black fedora...my hair was platinum and very asymmetrical, like shaved on one side, and long on the other. I stopped to get an espresso with my boyfriend and the baristas were chuckling to one another, so I asked them in Italian what was so funny...they answered back that they thought I looked like Boy George. My boyfriend doesn't speak any Italian, but when he heard "Boy George", he figured out what they had said....to this day, I STILL haven't lived that one down!

Also, in my (apparently) androgenous blonde days, I also heard Billy Idol...what's with the 1980's male pop stars?????
Reese Witherspoon in "Walk the line" *lol*
Well there is only one picture where I can see your face and i guess i can see wehre people would call you Boy George or Billy Idol or Pink but is mainly due to style and hair. You do have a beautiful face though. You should put some more pictures up!
Cupcake said:
I used to get Pink all the time, but that was back in my funky days of youthful bliss! LIke a lot of other people have posted, I believe it was mostly because of my hair or the way I dressed.

Going through one of the airports in Italy last winter, I was wearing a tuxedo t-shirt, a fitted vest, madonna gloves, some black pants (sort of Aladdin style), and a black fedora...my hair was platinum and very asymmetrical, like shaved on one side, and long on the other. I stopped to get an espresso with my boyfriend and the baristas were chuckling to one another, so I asked them in Italian what was so funny...they answered back that they thought I looked like Boy George. My boyfriend doesn't speak any Italian, but when he heard "Boy George", he figured out what they had said....to this day, I STILL haven't lived that one down!

Also, in my (apparently) androgenous blonde days, I also heard Billy Idol...what's with the 1980's male pop stars?????
I can imagine that when you were younger you might have looked like Winnie Cooper! Right now I can't really think of anyone to compare you to.

Jasmine said:
i don't really get anyone. when i was little i got Danica McKellar (Winnie Cooper) from The Wonder Years and Wednesday Adams. Now days, not really anyone other than the odd Bettie Page comment from some drunken guy because of my hair haha.
I can't say I can agree with that one! I think it had to have been the clothes and hair!

RetroModelSari said:
Reese Witherspoon in "Walk the line" *lol*
lol no it shot little green pelletts- i spray painted them silver- it was a set :) those things were a lot of fun :)

Delyssia LaBelle said:
sweet toumb rader outfit! is that a nintendo gun?
Kat Collins said:
I usually get (pre-Brad Pitt) Angelina Jolie which makes me smile on my fat days ;)

I get Mena Suvari in American Beauty and sometimes Liv Tyler

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service