Advertise on PinupLifestyle
I follow DVT on twitter, and finally got a chance to ask her a beauty question. I wanted to know how she kept her lips looking so good and how she prevented bleeding. She said use a lip primer, matte lipstick and liner. So, that's what I'll do!

Views: 130

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good advice. Thanks for sharing!
Right on! It's a cool feeling when someone so busy takes time out of their schedule to reply! It's pretty basic info that a MU artist would/should know but it would most def come in handy for lots of other people new to the world of face paint hehe, Thanks for sharing with everyone!
thanks for the dvt info..
I like the MAC lip primer and I apply lip liner under my lipstick first and it also helps it from fading. The lip primer helps the liner go on smooth and helps the matte lipstick from drying out your lips.
I agree, the MAC lip primer is really nice to use...very smooth finish.

Kim Bombshell said:
I like the MAC lip primer and I apply lip liner under my lipstick first and it also helps it from fading. The lip primer helps the liner go on smooth and helps the matte lipstick from drying out your lips.
my problem is that it runs out so quickly! Way before my lipstick is gone.
Laura Gellar's Lip Spackle is the best lip primer out there. You can find it at Sephora or online. Matte lipstick is definitely a good tip because I find that the red gloss we top our lipstick off with is really what bleeds.
mac lipstick always x
i use lip sealer/ coat. I use lipcote and i'm satisfied:D
I worked for MAC for 5.5 years, and during that time I was ADDICTED to their lip primer. It was the only way I could keep their Lipglass from running all over my face, lol. After I left them (2 years ago) I decided to branch out and see what else was out there, and what I found works so much better for me. I discovered Make Up Forever's (MUFE) Aqua Lip lipliners. They are soft & creamy and *waterproof* & their performance made me throw my MAC liners in the trash. I also discovered their Supergloss, which is just as shiny as Lipglass but it is water resistant, so it stays put no matter what. I don't even use lip primer anymore, which was a hard concept for me to grasp, especially as a MUA. *sigh* If only MUFE would give me a job, lol. Oh, you can fidn those products at Sephora or sephora.com.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service