Advertise on PinupLifestyle

I have an Ad up on PL but I never see it. I know all the of other ads placements change and one day you see them and one day you don't, but I've been told they're all still up.

I'm just curious to see if anyone else has seen it cause I never do. I've only seen it twice and that was on the day it was put on the site. It's a yellow ad that says THE FLOWER TIKI in bamboo font with pin-up model, Nikki Napalm, modeling on it. She has flaming red hair, as well. The Flower Tiki sells pin-up/1950s hair accessories, especially hair flowers. Check out the website if you're interested and you can see the banner on my site which is similar to the ad on PL. http://www.theflowertiki.etsy.com

Thanks, Xo

Joanna of The Flower Tiki

Views: 33

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have seen it several times while looking to see if my own ad was showing. It's there.
Really, wow, well thank you for letting me know. It's strange how they show for other members but never when you want/need to see them.  And that other ads show up in the spot you paid for when you're expecting to see your own. Thanks for telling me and good luck with your business and ad :)
Sure thing. Good luck to you as well. :)
I've seen it.  I've noticed with my ad that its kinda random. one time I'll see it every other page then the next time i wont see it much at all.

With PL serving up about 50,000 worldwide impressions per day, your "slice" of the advertising pie is evenly distributed by the ad serving algorithm to spread impressions evenly thruought the day. This means it may appear to show more at certain times during the day depending on current traffic. This setup ensures that your impressions arent burned up early in the day leaving your ad not displaying at the tail end. (which happens to be when they wake up across the pond) According to a report I just ran, your ad has served ~18,000 times to users since going live last week.

The algorithm of distribution is incredibly smart, there is no better way to explain it than when you try to see it, you pretty much wont because perhaps your constant refreshing will be tagged as a fraud attempt and you'll be served non stop house ads. ;)

Thank you again for your support and we hope this little insight helps everyone see the bang for the buck available with advertising on the site! Your weekly performance report will be automatically emailed to you Monday mornings. This will provide additional metrics such as a CTR % etc..

e

I've seen it many times :)

Thank you all for your feedback, it helps a lot! I understand more now how it works, thank you, Edson! I appreciate that. Thanks everyone.

-Joanna

18.000 a week is pretty good. .. Try getting that from google . For under 200

No kidding!

18.000 a week is pretty good. .. Try getting that from google . For under 200

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!