Advertise on PinupLifestyle
I am always looking for news ways to "awh" the crowd, I recently was talking with a local fire spinner and he proceeded to tell me about fire fans. I have always adored the fire-esque performances and wanted to damper with it myself.
I want these fans SO bad! The only issues I can run into is, practicing and approval from the venue.
Anyone else into fire dancing?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There are a couple of really great fire performers in the UK, especially Red Sarah and Keda Breeze who could probably give some advice?

The first thought I jumped to though is making sure you have insurance. Here in the UK all burly performers are encouraged (and sometimes required by the venue) to have public liability insurance, just in case a tassel flies off into someone's eye, etc. So with fire acts it is an absolute must! And it would be your responsibility, not the venue's, so that is something you might need to look into.
Oh yes, That has been an issue before I know with other performers wanting to play w/ fire, Luckily I have public liability insurance, I obtained it last summer. I would love to hear from them! Thanks for help.
xoxoxo

Tiger Tiger said:
There are a couple of really great fire performers in the UK, especially Red Sarah and Keda Breeze who could probably give some advice?
The first thought I jumped to though is making sure you have insurance. Here in the UK all burly performers are encouraged (and sometimes required by the venue) to have public liability insurance, just in case a tassel flies off into someone's eye, etc. So with fire acts it is an absolute must! And it would be your responsibility, not the venue's, so that is something you might need to look into.
If you want to get in touch with other fire performers you could start a thread on the Ministry of Burlesque. It's a British based site but has users from all over the world, and I know there are plenty on there that use fire

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service