Advertise on PinupLifestyle
I found this list courtesy of a fellow Twitter user, and unlike some pinup-style shots I've seen from celebrities, these are amazing!

Here are a few of my favorites:

Isla Fisher

Hayden Panettiere

Zooey Deschanel, of course

And because Watchmen was absolutely amazing:

Malin Akerman

Carla Gugino (also for you, Amano)

You can view all 50 HERE.

Views: 353

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Those are all such great shots! I especially love Carla Gugino. She is so breathtaking :)

I am a little sad to see that J.Lo didn't make it onto the list though. One of my absolute favorite photoshoots she did was for Esquire in 2003.

This shot especially... It's my favorite from the whole spread!

Oh wow! Great addition, Coco, that's beautiful!!!
Isn't it, though? I loved the whole shoot and Jennifer just looked so glamorous =}

You can see all of them here if you like: http://www.jennylopez.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=197
Thank you so much for posting this! What a great collection!
I love Scarlett Johansson but I think this picture would have been better for the list.

The list has some really great photos.
I secretly heart Carla Gugino

I agree, Dottie. I'm not a huge fan of Scarlett myself, but I do think that picture would have been better for the list. I like it :)

I openly heart Carla Gugino hehe ;)
god i love those!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Those are awesome, Dee, and Coco, I LOVED J Lo's pin ups, too! When those came out, I bought the mag and hung the pics on my wall!
What a find!
Goodness I want that bathing suit! :)

Dottie Darling said:
I love Scarlett Johansson but I think this picture would have been better for the list.

The list has some really great photos.
Those are some FABULOUS pics!! Love em. I can't decide which one I like the most, but I have to say Carla Gugino certainly has a vibe going in her picture! whoo hoo... did you see Leslie Mann's pic...I love it!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service