Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Do you like the look of this pic?

Views: 29

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

when i first saw it, it looked like a mermaid or an angel, very different. the blurring on the edges tho kinda made it hard to focus on your face, I would take the blurred boarder out so that your arms are still in focus so that it draws the attention there more effectively. very lovely tho!
That would be ok. What are you thinking about doing to it? I am curious :)

Chop & Go {PLA} said:
i like it! i'd like to play around with it if you don't mind. i can download it in my digital program and you can see what you think. thanks, chop.
I like what the effect has done to the skirt, but it sort of obscures too much of the body, at a glance it looks like the model has no arms :(

But the effect on the skirt is totally amazing!
Yep! It looks better sharper and the red makes it pop out more. Thanks for touching it up for me!! You are so thoughtful!
Thanks for your feedback. I was trying to get her to look like she was fading in and out of the pic. It was an experiment, I'm glad you liked the skirt part of it!

Pepsi Cola said:
I like what the effect has done to the skirt, but it sort of obscures too much of the body, at a glance it looks like the model has no arms :(

But the effect on the skirt is totally amazing!
For me, the blurring causes too much focus on the effect itself and detracts from the model.
Thanks for your honest feedback.

Filmmonkey said:
For me, the blurring causes too much focus on the effect itself and detracts from the model.

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service