Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Its that time a year folks, the wonderful event that rolls around yearly giving all you beautiful ladies a chance to get completely dolled up and in some cases dress very very naughty. It also gives everyone a chance to be creative with costumes, from sewing your own, to improvising with existing garments and products. Lets see what everyone will be this year =) If you havent chosen one yet, post some costumes that interest you and perhaps you'll help someone else with their decision!

And EVERYONE must answer...TRICK OR TREAT!?

FYI, us boys wait for this time of year patiently, so do us right!

Views: 478

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I LOVE IT! awesome idea, It would be fun to shoot this theme <3

PunkGirl_Inc said:
I know this thread is kinda dying.. but I didnt want to start a new one with the same theme.. I just wanted to show everyone the progress on my costume.."Creaturette from the black lagoon".. Last night i worked for 6 hours straight on my corset.. with AMAZING results.. I am so excited for this costume to come together.. I took only 2 pictures.. one of the first layer and the second of the 'scales' sewn on.. I would love some feedback.. but keep in mind, it isn't finished.. I just wanted to post progress picks.. i still have to do the edges, the lacing, the eyelets, the details.. etc... so you're looking at the base of my creature.
XOXO
AmySue

So.. what do you think? ;)
I'm going with TRICK...i'm a mischevious little animal!

Last year my BF and I were Jack and Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas (costumes entirely homemade by moi), but this year we decided not to dress in a couple's costume. He's going to be Pinhead from the movie Hellraiser and I'm going to keep with the Tim Burton theme and be "Voodoo Girl" from his book, "The Melancholy Death of Oyster Boy." My costume is completely hand made and we're both doing our own SFX makeup :) I'll post a photo if I remember to take any!
Attachments:
I would LOVE to shoot this theme with a pro.. I'm just making my boyfriend or one of his friends shoot me tonight at the party so I can have some pictures! I will post them in the sure to come "wearing Halloween costumes" thread!!

Dulce Diabla said:
I LOVE IT! awesome idea, It would be fun to shoot this theme <3

PunkGirl_Inc said:
I know this thread is kinda dying.. but I didnt want to start a new one with the same theme.. I just wanted to show everyone the progress on my costume.."Creaturette from the black lagoon".. Last night i worked for 6 hours straight on my corset.. with AMAZING results.. I am so excited for this costume to come together.. I took only 2 pictures.. one of the first layer and the second of the 'scales' sewn on.. I would love some feedback.. but keep in mind, it isn't finished.. I just wanted to post progress picks.. i still have to do the edges, the lacing, the eyelets, the details.. etc... so you're looking at the base of my creature.
XOXO
AmySue

So.. what do you think? ;)
Damn.
I wish we celebrated halloween over here.
All your ideas are fantastic ones, I'm sure you must have all looked great for halloween!

If we DID celebrate it here, I probably would have been torn between Jean Grey ('cause I'm a major nerd); a viking lady; a Grecian lady or someone from Sailor Moon!

I am thinking I will have to celebrate my birthday this year with a big party--just as an excuse to dress up as one of these!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service