Advertise on PinupLifestyle
ever have some one come up to you and ask you if "that hurt" weather it be a tattoo or a piercing... and what was your reaction... i have both so i get it alot some one asked me once did that hurt on your chest? and i replyed NO never i love it when people repeatedly drag needles accross my chest till i bleed... lol

WHAT DID YOU HAVE TO SAY TO THE CAPITAN OBVIOUS QUESTION?

Views: 147

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Depends if they already have a tattoo or not. If they already have tatts and ask because they are thinking about getting one in that spot, or are seriously planning on getting their first tatt, then i will be polite and honest with them. If it is just some non inked dumb@$$ just trying to be funny then i give them the same sarcastic answer that you gave. lol
I honestly have never been asked that until last tuesday. Out of 4 years of tattoos no one asked the dumb questions.
I say no but the guy who did it cried. It catches people off guard and disarms their otherwise forthcoming questions.
Usually they grab a part of my body that has been tattooed and say man this hurt didn't it! I say since its still wet from the A&d I just put on yeah its &%$#@ hurts. Tattoo etiquette 101 lol. I am pretty patient with most people ewww and awwing at the goodies , after all Its art right!
I have a tattoo on the inside of my lip and whenever people find out about it, after the initial shock, their first question is that of "Did it hurt?!" Of course, that is followed up with, "What made you do such a thing?!" For some reason, it's mildly disappointing to reveal there was minimal pain for that tattoo. Especially since people without tattoos oddly assume that it'd be the most painful.
Truthfully honestly, none of my piercings "hurt" per se. (except my nose which hurt like a b****) But they didn't feel good. It all depends on how you define/tolerate pain..
I used to try to be all comforting and not scare the poor dears, but lately I've just been like "Yup!" and then I smile real big.

Then the other irritating as all get out question, so what does it mean... >.< .

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service