Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Kestrel St James's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Happening Now...

"I really like your website and your prices are AWESOME. As someone who got suckered…"

Kestrel St James replied Jan 18, 2010 to How important are "pinup" classes/experiences/for a days ?

24 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by Soda Shop Sue

"I'm looking forward to using the credit towards bunches of cool things so I can come…"

Kestrel St James replied Jan 15, 2010 to BabyGirlBoutique Returns?

7 Jan 15, 2010
Reply by Auburn Hills

"The return authorization number came in!!! THANK GOODNESS! :D Plus ten percent for…"

Kestrel St James replied Jan 14, 2010 to BabyGirlBoutique Returns?

7 Jan 15, 2010
Reply by Auburn Hills

"Modeling is rarely as glamorous and fantastical in it's day to day lash glue and gar…"

Kestrel St James replied Jan 13, 2010 to How important are "pinup" classes/experiences/for a days ?

24 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by Soda Shop Sue

"Interesting you should mention Myspace and creeps. Ugh! I think I'll go broad on tha…"

Kestrel St James replied Jan 8, 2010 to Model Mayhem

28 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Nyxon

"I used to try to be all comforting and not scare the poor dears, but lately I've jus…"

Kestrel St James replied Jan 3, 2010 to did that hurt?

44 Jan 3, 2010
Reply by Kestrel St James

"OOOH I need to get a cupcake on me buns done... lolol!"

Kestrel St James replied Jan 1, 2010 to MODELS: LOOKING TO DO A PINUP SHOOT @ A PROMINENT HOUSTON TATTOO SHOP!

15 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Kitten Kaboom

"Awesome! I've figured out what I'd do with the crazy crew for the night, where I'd c…"

Kestrel St James replied Dec 30, 2009 to MODELS: LOOKING TO DO A PINUP SHOOT @ A PROMINENT HOUSTON TATTOO SHOP!

15 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Kitten Kaboom

"I didn't! Next time I will!!! Wow. That's a hefty discount too. "

Kestrel St James replied Dec 30, 2009 to ZOMGZ! I am in love with PinUpGirlClothing.com right now...

12 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by Mary

"Yeahp. I blew it on the link, missed a word in my enthusiasm. ;-) Thanks it is in…"

Kestrel St James replied Dec 30, 2009 to ZOMGZ! I am in love with PinUpGirlClothing.com right now...

12 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by Mary

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service