Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Hello, everyone! I am a proud new member of PL and let me tell you--- I am amped to have found this group!

I was wondering if there were any other members who were vegan or vegetarian? I've been vegan for over two years and was a strict vegetarian for 7 years (or so) before that.

Just wondering how many of us were out there! Maybe we can start a group or something!

Views: 132

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Rebecca, there's a vegetarian/vegan recipe swap thread in The Kitchen, and we'd love to see you there!

rebecca rhoads said:
I am! Well me and my husband are! Do you have any good recipies to shre?
Im vegan! I recently made the switch in September but I have been a vegetarian for 6-7 years. and i LOVE to cook
i'm vegetarian for 17 years, my man is veggie too but for about 4 years and havin a hard time
Old thread but I sort of want to revive it....any NEW veg's out there?

Veggie right here! I guess am on the brink of vegan cause the only animal product I eat really is cheese. I am absolutely in love with it. Just converted about 3 months ago and I will never turn back. My weight is at it's lowest it's ever been, my migraines are gone (doctors think maybe an enzyme in red meat and preserved meats were causing them) but I figured if I was gonna cut out steak, bacon, and lunch meat, I might as well nix it all. Another thing I have noticed is my skin tone and complexion are greatly improved, as well as digestion. This just works for some people. If I would have known it would have this kind of result, I would have gone veg a long, long time ago.
I'm a Vegan pin up too! Just under 2 years now. If you want help giving up cheese read about the dairy industry and what goes on - you'll never touch it again! I think there needs to be a vegan beauty thread to swap tips, what do you think?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service