Advertise on PinupLifestyle

All Discussions Tagged 'Help' (10)

Discussions Replies Happening Now...

HELP!!! Looking for good makeup and hair products

K Ladies,  I need advice! Im new to this all but have loved pin up even before I knew about it! <3 classic styles and Classic cars! any…

Started by Red

1 Mar 7, 2014
Reply by Roxy Tart {PL Team / Comm. Mgr}

Hello lovelyz...May I please Have some advice

Hi I'm Khadijrah, Dee-Dee for short. =) All my life I've always wanted to become a pin up model & or do burlesque. But, since I'm 19 no…

Started by MzSinderella

1 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Roxy Tart {PL Team / Comm. Mgr}

New and Completely Lost

I saw that there were a lot of threads with women asking advice on how and where to get started with modeling and things of that nature but…

Started by Adam Old School

2 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by Adam Old School

MODELS: Help us build a model specific quick start guide for getting the most use out of PL!

Joining a new site can be confusing and a chore, maybe you're used to Facebook, or maybe you hate technology. We want to make your first st…

Started by PL Team

9 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by JessieRox

Performer

'50s Pinup Contest this Weekend - What to expect? What to wear? Please help!

Hi folks, There is a pinup contest this weekend that is a part of a Ride-for-Life charity event. All I know is that it is a 50s style pinup…

Started by Venus de Meow

4 Jun 11, 2011
Reply by Venus de Meow

Please Help!

I´ve looked everywhere after a piece of turqoise or baby blue capri highwaisted pants. Have you seen any inside of Europe, Uk?   Thank you!…

Started by Lenore Caine

1 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Lauren Luck

Disney is matching $1 for $1 on donations to Japan!

I got a message today at work that Disney is going to send aid to Japan, they are matching dollar for dollar donation that employees donate…

Started by KIKI VARGAS

1 Mar 17, 2011
Reply by Edson Carlos

Model

Wheres my activity?

None of my Photo comments or recent activity is being displayed on may page, Just my recent photo uploads. Whats the deal? The only reason…

Started by Mischa Marie

5 May 4, 2010
Reply by Mischa Marie

My hair

I am annoyed at myself over my hair. In the summer I had it cut into a bob for my prom so I could have it all waved nicely, but I soon got…

Started by Roxie Roulette {★}

5 Jan 3, 2009
Reply by Roxie Roulette {★}

Guidance?

SO, I absolutely love the pin up culture but I am having trouble getting in to it. I find a lot of people are not very understanding (The r…

Started by Ashley

16 Oct 24, 2008
Reply by Marissa Lily

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by