Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Dixie Rising's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Happening Now...

"She should take a class and experiment with her different looks... but prepare yours…"

Dixie Rising replied Jan 4, 2013 to gf going into burlesque

6 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Suzanna Tease

"Ok. As a performer here in New York I've seen a pro perform here with a very scarred…"

Dixie Rising replied Jan 4, 2013 to Burlesque queens -- Under bust corset staying on.. faux pas or good to go?

8 Jan 17, 2013
Reply by Ruby Champagne

Model

"Hey Doll! As a New York performer I'd say to go the Slipper Room for SURE! Also goog…"

Dixie Rising replied Jan 4, 2013 to Burlesque in New York!

2 Jan 17, 2013
Reply by Kandi von Kane

"I would go the Femme Fatale Film Noir look... stockings, garters, heels, hat, gloves…"

Dixie Rising replied Oct 16, 2011 to Halloween

14 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Sailor Leina

"So it's a corset for your breasts... I'm down. In fact it's pretty hot to watch."

Dixie Rising replied May 19, 2011 to New Chinese bra...bye bye wonderbra? This seems to do MORE THAN WONDERS!

59 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by Mica

"   I have noticed that the "classic pin-up" and the "classic dominatrix" are usually…"

Dixie Rising replied May 6, 2011 to Pin Ups of Color: Pin Up week on LIngerie Addict

11 May 20, 2011
Reply by Mica

"As a Burlesque performer, I would tell you to take dance classes.   Nothing tones yo…"

Dixie Rising replied May 5, 2011 to arggghh!

14 May 5, 2011
Reply by Dixie Rising

"You did well!  Reasonably priced and that's a pretty good photo. :)"

Dixie Rising replied May 4, 2011 to My first time listing on Ebay... How'd I do?

2 May 4, 2011
Reply by Auburn Hills

"What a bunch of jerks! Let's see... who's ignorant- the customer expressing the disa…"

Dixie Rising replied Jan 20, 2011 to I have never been so insulted in all my life!

15 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Lainey Belle{★}

"Yes, but I just cook. (I am a terrible baker.) I usually make something that require…"

Dixie Rising replied Nov 19, 2010 to Anger Baking

22 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by Cupcake Terror

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by