Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Mira's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Happening Now...

"I will definitely look into this! Thank you :)! "

Mira replied May 7, 2013 to Is anyone else having issues with finding the right kind of plus size clothing?

10 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by Meredith Grace

"Yeah, Ive seen the pinupgirlclothing clothes. I love them, I want them all, Lol! But…"

Mira replied May 7, 2013 to Is anyone else having issues with finding the right kind of plus size clothing?

10 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by Meredith Grace

"hahaha my hometown is exactly the same. It's so boring. I love to dress up, I'm actu…"

Mira replied Apr 10, 2013 to Has anyone ever been told what your wearing is too much?

40 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by D'elle Memphis

"I totally agree with that! Thanks for the advice :)  "

Mira replied Apr 9, 2013 to Has anyone ever been told what your wearing is too much?

40 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by D'elle Memphis

"Lol! I love it! Would you mind if I used the same thing you said? It's perfect! and…"

Mira replied Apr 9, 2013 to Has anyone ever been told what your wearing is too much?

40 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by D'elle Memphis

"Aunt Jamima? Really??? Even before I liked pin up I would have thought you'd look li…"

40 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by D'elle Memphis

"I will keep this in mind, it really gives a lot to think about for sure. I didn't th…"

40 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by D'elle Memphis

"I love your comment, and don't think I'm a creeper or anything but I looked through…"

40 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by D'elle Memphis

"Right? I've worn flowers and bows for years before I wanted to do Rockabilly/Pinup s…"

Mira replied Apr 3, 2013 to Has anyone ever been told what your wearing is too much?

40 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by D'elle Memphis

"Thanks for the advice :) I will keep that in mind if someone else tries to tell me w…"

Mira replied Apr 3, 2013 to Has anyone ever been told what your wearing is too much?

40 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by D'elle Memphis

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service