Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Tiki Sasquatch's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Happening Now...

"Mahalo Aubrey! I've given your Tiki PinUp - Tiki Kulture post a cheeky little featu…"

Tiki Sasquatch replied Oct 22, 2010 to Mia Huna Moku - NEW Tiki Blog

4 Apr 9, 2011
Reply by Cats Like Us {*}

"Yeah its a fairly stock and standard piece of journalism to be honest... ticks most…"

Tiki Sasquatch replied Oct 22, 2010 to More evidence of 50's fashion in the mainstream... as if we needed it!

9 Oct 24, 2010
Reply by Roxie Roulette {★}

"Congrats on the fantastic baby news. Thanks also for everything that makes PL what i…"

Tiki Sasquatch replied Sep 8, 2010 to BREAKING NEWS: New addition to the PL Team and PL HQ moves east!

93 Oct 25, 2010
Reply by ladyj

"Does the love of the accent stretch to Aussie guys! http://i925.photobucket.com/albu…"

Tiki Sasquatch replied Sep 8, 2010 to Am I all alone in loving on Kylie Minogue?

23 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by Louise LeMans

"He'd find it hard to take pictures with a camera rammed up his arse!... he got off l…"

Tiki Sasquatch replied Sep 7, 2010 to A face for radio.

23 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Tiki Sasquatch

"Took me longer than a second ... but it was worth the wait! "

Tiki Sasquatch replied Sep 6, 2010 to An absolutely gorgeous logo I came across...

19 Sep 12, 2010
Reply by Jade Boylan

"Quite a debate you've started Aubrey! I'm a fan of the boxer briefs, the banana ha…"

Tiki Sasquatch replied Sep 4, 2010 to Boxers, Briefs, or Banana Hammocks?????????????

25 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by Aubrey London {Madam}

Model

"Check out www.tikiroom.com Tiki Central has a home bar and decor forum which has ple…"

Tiki Sasquatch replied Aug 31, 2010 to Tiki Virgin!

3 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by Roxy Tart {PL Team / Comm. Mgr}

"Great thread... loved the AP video! Still hot even in a black sweater!!! "

Tiki Sasquatch replied Aug 31, 2010 to Am I all alone in loving on Kylie Minogue?

23 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by Louise LeMans

"Hey Aubrey I have heaps of work to do ...BUT... having found the link to your Tiki p…"

Tiki Sasquatch replied Aug 29, 2010 to TIKI KULTURE....LEARN IT, LOVE IT, LIVE IT!!

12 Apr 9, 2011
Reply by Cats Like Us {*}

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service