Advertise on PinupLifestyle

MizzBootyfull's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Happening Now...

"   If you can't tell this is on the top of my foot, which by the way hurts like a…"

MizzBootyfull replied Dec 15, 2011 to Memorial Tattoos

27 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Mia Morte

"Maybe I missed it, but I can't believe anyone hasn't metioned Skinny jeans... is it…"

MizzBootyfull replied Sep 18, 2011 to What's the one style you love to hate?

73 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by Miss Nikki Sin{★}

"Thanks for sharing! I looked at the book preview, and there were some pretty racy pi…"

MizzBootyfull replied Sep 17, 2011 to New BOOK tells THE SECRET HISTORY OF THE BLACK PIN UP (yes, there were plenty

3 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Markp.com Retro Photography

"Yeah, I hate ratting it it scares me cause my hair is horrible afterwards, so I kid…"

MizzBootyfull replied Sep 17, 2011 to Can't master the Pin up hair do Please help!!

25 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Lolita Black

"I will make an attempt again this weekend, but I really need to get my hair cut aga…"

MizzBootyfull replied Sep 16, 2011 to Can't master the Pin up hair do Please help!!

25 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Lolita Black

"Yes, lots and lots of time lol my arms get tired I have to take breaks between ratti…"

MizzBootyfull replied Sep 14, 2011 to Can't master the Pin up hair do Please help!!

25 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Lolita Black

"That's not as bad as I expected chunky cuts would look. I might try it out on my nex…"

MizzBootyfull replied Sep 14, 2011 to Can't master the Pin up hair do Please help!!

25 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Lolita Black

"Awesome! I'm at school right now, but when I get home I'll be sure to check out the…"

25 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Lolita Black

"Thanks! I love the one with the bow too! There were some white ones by Nina that I h…"

MizzBootyfull replied Sep 10, 2011 to Vintage Pumps and Heels size 7 1/2 M

2 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by MizzBootyfull

"Awesome instructions! I really appreciate it. I get less head aches when I thin my h…"

MizzBootyfull replied Sep 9, 2011 to Can't master the Pin up hair do Please help!!

25 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Lolita Black

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service