Advertise on PinupLifestyle
Hi Guys,

I just had a memorial tattoo done to commemorate my grandfather that passed away on Monday after being really sick and I wanted to share it with you and see if anyone else has any ink that is extra special or a tribute.. I'd love for you all to share your pics and stories if it's not too personal!

I had Pa's initials (FJB) inked on the outside of my roses at the bottom of my 1/2 sleeve and I felt that it fits beautifully and is in a spot where it's not out of place yet visible to remind me of him whenever I see it. I haven't shown any of my family yet but I know they'll be so pleased with it.

Views: 2219

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My wifes for her dad.

Attachments:

I got this tattoo for my best friend who died in a car accident 7 years ago, Christmas day. There are 5 leaves to represent each of us girls who hung out since 1st grade.

I have one for my grandma on my back, but I don't  have any pictures of it! I had a banner with her name on it added to an already existing tattoo.

My grandparents died within 118 days from each other (my grandpa died two weeks before Christmas), and I'll be getting portraits of them on the inside of my ankles so that they're looking at each other and I'll be able to see them.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service