Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Harlean Carpenter {★}'s Discussions (177)

Discussions Replied To (129) Replies Happening Now...

"Done, for the moment anyway.  I too will probably be changing things pretty regularl…"

Harlean Carpenter {★} replied May 28, 2011 to Revamp your profile to win a clutch full of PL goodies!

64 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by PL Team

"So glad you and yours are all right.  I have family out there, my mom was able to ge…"

Harlean Carpenter {★} replied Apr 28, 2011 to Tornados are NOT OK...

13 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by CupcakeCutie

"So glad the mention of really good brushes lasting a lifetime was included, because…"

Harlean Carpenter {★} replied Apr 16, 2011 to Spring Clean Your Makeup

16 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Lauren Luck

"This is on my homepage and my monthly newsletter went out under the subject line "P…"

Harlean Carpenter {★} replied Apr 2, 2011 to Post your great April Fools hoaxes from around the net!

10 Apr 25, 2011
Reply by Edson Carlos

Hair/Makeup Artist

"The one cosmetic I actually wear on a daily basis ;)  I've been using Neutrogena Coo…"

Harlean Carpenter {★} replied Mar 31, 2011 to Lipgloss Woes!!!

8 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by Dollhouse Kitty {★}

"Thank you SO MUCH!  The turnout so far has been fantastic, and the dinner rush hasn'…"

Harlean Carpenter {★} replied Mar 28, 2011 to BAY AREA 'Pizza My Heart' Fundraiser

4 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Edson Carlos

"Just a reminder bump, if you're in the area tomorrow and like pizza, this is some of…"

Harlean Carpenter {★} replied Mar 27, 2011 to BAY AREA 'Pizza My Heart' Fundraiser

4 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Edson Carlos

"Yes, it's ColorSensational and it's fantastic :)  MAC discontinued my favorite red a…"

Harlean Carpenter {★} replied Mar 5, 2011 to Lipstick that's worth a damn!

13 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by Ricia

"Woke up at 2 this morning with the idea for the shoot I want to do for this one.  Bu…"

Harlean Carpenter {★} replied Mar 2, 2011 to "Hollywood Glam" Photo Contest: SEE WINNER!

30 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Rachael Valentine❤ {★}

"I have a mixed set, among them a set of Merle Norman brushes that I absolutely love,…"

Harlean Carpenter {★} replied Mar 1, 2011 to Makeup Brushes

12 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by Aoife 24K

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by