Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Kustomkarma's Discussions (90)

Discussions Replied To (67) Replies Happening Now...

"It can be a touchy situation. Sometimes I see a really great piece and complement th…"

Kustomkarma replied Feb 13, 2012 to Tattoo Etiquette 101

35 May 7, 2012
Reply by Cupcake Terror

"Mine is hidden under my sleeve, but it seems like people who know about her always w…"

Kustomkarma replied Feb 13, 2012 to Tattoo Etiquette 101

35 May 7, 2012
Reply by Cupcake Terror

"That's a good point. I don't have any experience with them. Do you have any suggesti…"

Kustomkarma replied Feb 5, 2012 to Strobes, Speedlights, or Continuous - what are you using?

36 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Kustomkarma

"Thanks for the info! I too dislike flat lighting, which is why I use the speedlight…"

Kustomkarma replied Feb 5, 2012 to Strobes, Speedlights, or Continuous - what are you using?

36 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Kustomkarma

"Howdy Everybody! First let me thank the PL folks for bringing this conversation up a…"

Kustomkarma replied Dec 12, 2011 to What kind of portable lighting do you guys and gals use?

30 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by RL

" "was a into classic pin up in high school. I wore heels, a dress, and red lipstick…"

Kustomkarma replied Nov 29, 2011 to Do you think it matters if "pinups" don't live the pinup lifestyle every day?

58 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Spooky Lust

"My television streams movies from NetFlix. That's how I watch movies like "American…"

Kustomkarma replied Nov 29, 2011 to Do you think it matters if "pinups" don't live the pinup lifestyle every day?

58 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Spooky Lust

"Thank You for the comment and response! You've got a good point. I have marked some…"

Kustomkarma replied Nov 17, 2011 to Credibility, References, and trying to establish yourself as a Photographer

17 Feb 24, 2012
Reply by RyanBoothPhotography

"Thanks for the link! I actually shot my last set of photos by randomly approaching a…"

Kustomkarma replied Nov 17, 2011 to Credibility, References, and trying to establish yourself as a Photographer

17 Feb 24, 2012

"Thanks for the pointers. I definitely agree with your suggestions. I was a film majo…"

17 Feb 24, 2012

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service