Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Timebomb Tessy's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Happening Now...

"I agree with you whole-heartedly. I have seen so many girls that would look BETTER i…"

Timebomb Tessy replied Nov 23, 2009 to The Perfect Body...What do you do to keep fit?

108 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by DeepSeaKitten

"My in-laws have a Wii...maybe I should try it out. Sounds fun anyhow! "

Timebomb Tessy replied Nov 23, 2009 to The Perfect Body...What do you do to keep fit?

108 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by DeepSeaKitten

"I know exactly what you mean about the part of your upper thighs under your toosh! T…"

108 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by DeepSeaKitten

"I can see where ballet would be very beneficial. Don't laugh, but I actually walk ar…"

Timebomb Tessy replied Nov 22, 2009 to The Perfect Body...What do you do to keep fit?

108 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by DeepSeaKitten

"Thank you DeAnna, I would be interested in participating once I manage to land profe…"

Timebomb Tessy replied Nov 22, 2009 to MODELS: Looking for Christmas Pinups

8 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by dirtyrottenrides.com

"This is sounds fun, are there any requirements?"

Timebomb Tessy replied Nov 22, 2009 to MODELS: Looking for Christmas Pinups

8 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by dirtyrottenrides.com

"well I'm glad to know the problem isn't on my end...pheew! :) A girl could get worri…"

Timebomb Tessy replied Nov 21, 2009 to Trouble with Fan Requesting...

2 Nov 21, 2009
Reply by Timebomb Tessy

"Thank you! I'm excited about the shoot!"

Timebomb Tessy replied Nov 19, 2009 to MODELS: Ottawa (Ontario, Canada) PinUps models wanted for portfolio

16 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Sweet Diva Photography

"Unfortunately I will be unavailable that weekend...My mother is getting married!! :)…"

Timebomb Tessy replied Nov 18, 2009 to MODELS: Ottawa (Ontario, Canada) PinUps models wanted for portfolio

16 Feb 26, 2010

"I just looked it up and it would be about 9 hours. If I could get a free weekend ope…"

Timebomb Tessy replied Nov 16, 2009 to MODELS: Ottawa (Ontario, Canada) PinUps models wanted for portfolio

16 Feb 26, 2010

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service