Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Harlean Carpenter {★}'s Discussions (177)

Discussions Replied To (129) Replies Happening Now...

"There is rarely such a thing as an image that looks great right off the camera. So y…"

Harlean Carpenter {★} replied Jun 10, 2010 to Newbie- Photoshop

14 Jun 13, 2010
Reply by Lilly F Elliott

"I smoked for almost 25 years, and quit cold turkey when my apartment complex went no…"

Harlean Carpenter {★} replied Jun 1, 2010 to I am quitting!! Smoking cigarettes that it. =)

8 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Plum Pea Dahl {★}

"Okay, I am now quite sick to my stomach. I really have to wonder how some people sle…"

Harlean Carpenter {★} replied May 27, 2010 to I hate hate hate scammers

9 May 27, 2010
Reply by John at My Favorite Pinups{★}

"Oooh, you're way ahead of me. I can just keep my left eye looking straight ahead whi…"

Harlean Carpenter {★} replied May 24, 2010 to I know I'm not the only weird-o on here.

28 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Edson Carlos

"I can do the Molly Ringwald Breakfast Club apply-lipstick-from-your-cleavage-thing.…"

Harlean Carpenter {★} replied May 24, 2010 to I know I'm not the only weird-o on here.

28 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Edson Carlos

Model

"I have to go fabric shopping on Monday and I'll be stopping a couple of places, if I…"

Harlean Carpenter {★} replied May 22, 2010 to Pinstripe fabric

6 May 24, 2010
Reply by Roxy Tart {PL Team / Comm. Mgr}

"Unfortunately, a lot of the more heavily-caffeinated treatments can have that result…"

Harlean Carpenter {★} replied May 22, 2010 to Those Loreal slim patches

14 May 29, 2010
Reply by Bodacious Betty {★}

"It's so nice to know there are such selfless and giving souls left in this world...…"

Harlean Carpenter {★} replied May 16, 2010 to "In the Bathtub" Photo Contest: SEE WINNER

27 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Edson Carlos

Model

"I'm not laughing, Beethoven's Ninth Symphony is on my list of favorites ;) But if I…"

Harlean Carpenter {★} replied May 3, 2010 to What's Your Favorite Song(s)?

6 May 4, 2010
Reply by Betty Red {PL Team / Madam}

"That's so very true, you never know who's going to see your work where. I made a poi…"

Harlean Carpenter {★} replied May 3, 2010 to "Makeup Artistry: Headshots" Photo Contest: SEE WINNER

28 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by Kiley Bueler

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service