Advertise on PinupLifestyle

MissVhaven's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Happening Now...

"Great Idea Guys! Can't wait to see what y'all come up with!  "

MissVhaven replied Aug 16, 2011 to Coming soon! PinupLifestyle.com IN PRINT, a bi-annual archive!

36 Oct 14, 2013
Reply by Ginger Valiant

Model

"Delicious! I'm a texas gal myself and I know how you feel about cowboy boots!!! I ha…"

MissVhaven replied Jan 21, 2010 to Cowboy Boots

10 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by MissVhaven

"i've been itching for the bordello sequined shoes but I just gotta save my cash righ…"

MissVhaven replied Dec 30, 2009 to ZOMGZ! I am in love with PinUpGirlClothing.com right now...

12 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by Mary

"I'm a little late to this post but if you still need a girl in Houston and are inter…"

MissVhaven replied Dec 16, 2009 to MODELS: Houston, TX - TFP Pinup Shoot?

9 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by MissVhaven

"OOh can't wait to see the finished results!"

MissVhaven replied Dec 15, 2009 to MODELS: LOOKING TO DO A PINUP SHOOT @ A PROMINENT HOUSTON TATTOO SHOP!

15 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Kitten Kaboom

"Cool! I am so doing this right now!"

MissVhaven replied Mar 17, 2009 to I just reached 630 subscribers on my youtube channel!

2 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by ashley west

"I like the handmade ones because unless your measurements fit the standardized sizin…"

MissVhaven replied Mar 12, 2009 to

just now

"These are great!!! I find that you never know where a shoot is going to end up so I…"

MissVhaven replied Jan 12, 2009 to Photographers.. what are your biggest pet peeves?

20 Feb 7, 2009
Reply by Retrodolls Pinup Photography

"Thanks!! That's a good idea.. i'm going to try that. I also spoke to the head of the…"

MissVhaven replied Jan 6, 2009 to Any tips for a new designer on getting fabric at wholesale prices?

3 Jan 6, 2009
Reply by Edson Carlos

Model

"I love Heidi Van Horne because she is such a sweetie and can look so sweet and then…"

MissVhaven replied Dec 23, 2008 to Who's Your Favorite Well Known Modern Pin up?

34 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by Bombshell Jessie

RSS

Home Page
ROLL FOR RANDOM PHOTOS,
LOVE, COMMENT, & SHARE!

Advertise on PinupLifestyle

Latest Members

Follow Us!

Check out our friends:

© 2024   Created by PL Team.   Powered by

Widgets  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service